Imagine for @LetsGoDana

DANA IMAGINE:

You were having a horrible day, you didnt think anything would cheer you up.  Not even your best friend and the person you love- Dana, could cheer you up at ths point.. Today was just like any other day, you woke up feeling like complete and total shit, you go to school and get bitched at and bullied by everyone. It's just today was........ worse.

You knew Dana would be home so you just walked into his house but you were crying, you had troubles breathing and you just collapsed on the couch, thats when dana came into the living room and saw you sobbing and rushed to your side.

Dana: omg whats wrong?!?!

You: everything. my life, my appearance literally everything about me is horrible and i cant take the criticism anymore. Dana, nobody loves me, everyone tells me im ugly and stupid and that im just not worth living. LIFE JUST SUCKS AND I DONT SEE THE POINT IN BEING HERE ANYMORE.

Dana: Dont say that. Dont fucking say that you're ugly or that you're not smart. You are the most beautiful person i know and the brightest one too. And dont you ever say that you dont want to be here anymore...because i need you here. More than anything. You are my best friend, you are the only one i feel completely comfortable around, You are the one i love talking to and the one i cant get enough of and dont you ever say you're not loved because....because..i...I love you. I hope you understand that.

Dana was in tears,  he was shaking and now he couldn't breathe right. Without even being able to process what Dana had just said, he kissed you. Long, slow and passionately. You never knew Dana felt this way...he was your everything and now...you knew you were his.

~WRITERS NOTES: THIS IS SHITTY SORRY~