Part 2

Cameron's P.O.V
When we got home the boys and I went up to graysons room.
"I can't believe your dating my little sister" Ethan chuckled "yeh well your dating her Bestfriend" I laughed "dat true" he smiled "just dude talk to us before you wanna get her pregnant okay" Grayson smirked "no way" I laughed "she's 2 years younger than you dude" Ethan said "exactly in not going to have a child with your sister yet" I laughed awkwardly "yet!" Grayson shouted/laughed and I nodded my head.
"I'm gonna ask the girls if they want the guys to come over and party because mum is going out tonight" Ethan smiled and we followed him into Abbie's room.
"Hey do you guys want the guys to come over tonight" Ethan asked "yes I miss my nashyy boy" Abbie smiled and we laughed.
Everyone walked out of the room because they were hungry but Abbie and I stayed in there "hey we're going out wanna come" shae yelled from downstairs "wanna go" I asked Abbie "I wanna cuddle" she smiled "we'll pass" I yelled back and I heard the front door close.
Abbie cuddled up to me and put a movie on Netflix "I love you" I said to her "I love you to" she said kissing me.
Abbie's P.O.V
I love hanging out with Cameron even though we've been dating for like 3 hours he is an amazing boyfriend and no one will ever be as good as him.
Once the movie finished we went downstairs and got some food "we're home" shae said as she walked through the door "jazzy is coming back now she just texted me" jordy said "okay well we're gonna go chill in my room bye" I said to the boys and we ran up to my room "so what'd you and Cameron do😏" jordy said "just watched Netflix" I smiled sitting on my bed.
"Abbie jazzy is here" Grayson yelled "tell her to come in" I yelled back and heard the front door close.
"Hey" jazzy said walking into the room "hey what's wrong" I said getting up to hug her.
Her eyes were red and she looked like she had been crying.
"Okay so you know how my mum and dad wanted to talk to me" she said "yeh" shae said "well... I'm moving to Australia" she said and started crying "what no" jordy said hugging her "my dads job is moving there and if we don't move were gonna have financial difficulties and we'd have to sell our house and everything to get money" she said looking at the floor "when are you leaving"I asked "tomorrow" she sobbed and we all hugged her "well have to come visit you in Australia then" I smiled "you would do that" she looked at me "of course we would your our sister" shae said and we sat on my bed.
*2 hours later*
"The boys are here" Ethan yelled and we ran downstairs.
"My nashy boy" I yelled jumping on Nash and hugging him "hey Abbie" he smiled "hi" I said hugging him even tighter.
"Hi Matthew, Aaron, Jacob, jack, jack and Hayes" I smiled "hey" they all said.
"Hey jaz what's the matter" Grayson said to jazzy "it's okay down worry" she said putting on a fake smiled and Grayson walked off.
The whole night was amazing "hey guys were gonna play truth or dare" Nash yelled and we all sat in a circle.
"I'm going first" Matthew shouted and we all laughed "Abbie truth or dare" he asked me "dare" I said "I dare you to go in the room with Nash for 10 minutes ALONE" Matthew smirked.
Shit he doesn't know Cameron and I are dating "I can't" I said "are you to pussy" Hayes said "come on Nash let's go" I said leading him to my room.
I closed the door and we sat on my bed "I know your dating cam so I'm not going to try anything" he laughed "okay good because I really love him" I smiled.
We sat and talked for a bit and than Hayes came to the door "Come on love birds times up" he yelled through the door and we walked out.
When I went to the lounge room what I saw broke my heart into a million pieces Cameron and jazzy were sitting there making out.
I dropped my glass and ran outside jazzy knew I liked Cameron even though she doesn't know we're dating she shouldn't have done it and I can't believe Cameron actually did that to me "Abbie" I heard my name being called and it was Nash I walked over to him and cried into his chest "why would he do that to me Nash" I sobbed "I don't know" he said pulling me closer to him.
Cameron's P.O.V
I can't believe Abbie actually went into the room with Nash I mean she should've said no.
"Cameron truth or dare" Aaron asked me "dare" I smirked "I dare you to make out with jazzy for 6 minutes" he said.
I knew it wasn't right but Abbie went in the room with Nash and I'm furious "okay" I smiled and started to kiss jazzy I heard a glass smash and looked up to find Abbie standing there looking like she was about to cry.
She ran outside and of course Nash followed her.
I'm seriously sick of his shit he took my girl into a room and then goes outside to comfort her when it should've been me.
"Wtf man" Grayson yelled as he started to get up "it was a dare dude chill" I laughed getting up to "I don't give a shit you shouldn't have done it" he yelled in my face "she went into the room with Nash" I yelled back "dude there f***ing friends okay and they have been for a long time I do not ever see them doing anything like what you think they did" he yelled pushing me really hard "I see her doing it" I yelled back while pushing him "are you calling my sister a slut mate" Grayson said and punched me "maybe I am" I said dropping him to the ground punching him multiple times in the face and then he flipped me over and done the same and then I blacked out.
Grayson P.O.V
"Grayson stop!" Shae yelled getting me off of Cameron "he hurt my sister" I yelled "so did jazzy gray but do you see me punching her until she's unconscious" she yelled and I calmed down and got off of him "come on let's get you cleaned up" she said and took me upstairs.
"Babe you can't just start fights" she said whilst washing the blood off my face "he hurt her shae" I said "yes but remember he has to live with you for a few months so you have to learn to keep it together"she said kissing me.
The kiss was interrupted by my phone ringing.
Me: hi mum
Mum: hi gray what are you guys doing
Me: just playing the Xbox
Mum: okay well I have some big news
Me: okay...
Mum: I have to stay in New Zealand for a few months
Me: okay that's fine I love you I have to go
Mum: make sure you tell your sister sweetie love you to bye
I hung up the phone and looked at shae "what are we gonna do" I said "just let me talk with Abbie" she told me.
Abbie's P.O.V
Nash just left to go inside "Abbie" I heard someone say.
I turned around and seem jazzy and just glared at her.
"I'm really sorry" she sobbed "I don't want to hear it" I yelled "I don't want to leave on a bad note please talk to me" she sobbed "talk about what you kissing my boyfriend" I yelled "I-i didn't know he was your boyfriend" she said "well you knew I like him" I shouted "I'm so sorry" she cried "leave" I yelled "what" she said looking up "I said leave and don't bother coming back tomorrow BECAUSE I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I yelled and walked inside.
Everyone kept giving me glares as I walked in and I turned the music off "party's over now everyone leave apart from Nash" I yelled and they all left.
"Abbie I'm really sorry" Cameron said to me "no your not" I yelled "fine be like that then bitch were over" he screamed and slapped me across the face really hard and I fell to the floor.
"What was that" Ethan said running into the kitchen "n-nothing I fell" I said getting up "what happened to your face Abbie" he said "nothing I ran into the fridge" I lied and walked upstairs into me room
"Hey are you okay" jordy said wrapping her arms around me "yeh I'm okay" I smiled "what happened to our face" she said "Cameron slapped me" I said looking at the floor "your joking right?" Jordy said and I shook me head "that dicks gonna get it" jordy yelled about to walk out the door "jordy it's fine just don't worry about it" I said pulling her arm onto my bed.
We all laid down and cuddled watching Netflix before falling asleep.

Hey guys thanks for reading!
I know Cameron would never hurt a girl on purpose so just remember this is all fake.
I need some ideas as I'm running out fast and I don't know what to do so make sure you comment and vote. Love you all❤️
Abbie xx💕✨