soul catcher

Prolouge

harry's P.O.V

It was dark, dead body's lay scattered over the mossy forest floor. the inky black mud covered my bare feet, i squealed as the bugs tickled my toes. i tripped falling the the  ground. the roots making the forest flooring painful to land on. i heard footsteps in the distance, they were light against the mud, like sliding across barely making a noise. i looked up graBing the tall pine trees lushes green trunk showing slight patches of dark brown. The person appeared from behind the bushes. Her hair the perfect shade of red contrasting against her pale white skin. she looked so perfect, like an angel sent from the heavens to rescue me from my trapped world.

 her flowing baby blue dress glowed against the black forest background. 

 " what is your name? why are you here?" i yelled, as hope filled my eyes.

" i am here to rescue you of course, my name is lavender blue" her voice sounding dreamy like, echoing through the forest making it light up with happiness.

she held out a hand i grabbed it with great pleasure.......

a shot of pain ran from my hand up the side of my arm and seeping througth the veins in my body. I fell to the ground. gasping for air. I felt suddenly dizzy the the landscape spinning through my eyes. i could see the immorality filling up in her thriving green eyes. she was getting more powerful the more i got weak. i slowly lost feeling in my toes, quickly running up, taking control of my whole body. before i knew it everything was numb an i fel unconsious, mouth open it was getting harder to breath. she rann off into the distance her dress smudge with faded drops of mud at the edges. her feet bare, leaving small foot prints behind, lead off from my dead body, cold, and slightly turning a light blue.