sweet , sweet revenge

Jeremy , Jeremy , Jeremy. He has no idea what was in store for him I thought , as I went through my daily routine getting ready for school. Once my grandfather had dropped me off , I went to my locker , got all my books and was on my way to class , until I noticed I was missing my biology book. Darn it , I said under my breath so that no one could hear but myself.

"Looking for this? I spun around as quick as lightning . Jeremy said , with a smug look on His face." Come and get it" he said . He was waving it so high, he knew that was the last thing I could do. "Give it back" I croaked. I was on the verge of tears, not because I loved my biology book that much , in fact I hated biology. But because Jeremy always picked on me . Little . Old . Me.

It all happened so fast. I reached up , and forced my boney knuckles to connect with his squared jawline. I immediately regretted it. There was blood everywhere , he was shouting, everything was blurry , and before I knew it he had me in a choke hold up against the hard walls that were freshly painted with his scarlet colored blood.

All I could remember was Jeremy being wheeled into an ambulance , and getting shouted at by the principal and most importantly my grandfather. Good thing he was immortal, other wise he wouldve been dead from all the stress I'd been causing him.