삼 : day 1 pt. 1

you have to pretend to be my girlfriend.

"i what?"

i shouted, quickly covering my mouth to keep from waking any neighbors up.

"i what?"

i whispered this time, trying again. jungkook sat up, rubbed on his eyes, fixed his pillow, then he laid back down, his back now facing me.

"I'll explain it in the morning, just try to sleep for now. good night."

i rolled my eyes, and slowly laid down. it was my turn to stare at the dark ceiling, contemplating what kind of mess i'd gotten myself into. i rolled to my side, closing my eyes. tomorrow's going to be crazy.

i woke up due to the bright sun peeking through the blinds. i rubbed at my eyes, finally opening them to see a still asleep jungkook. i studied his slumbering state. his tousled hair, his pretty eyelashes, the way his mouth is slightly agape. his skin was barely tan, but it was so smooth, so beautiful. i listened to his soft breaths, turning my body to face him correctly, giving him my full attention. i watched the way his body moved each time he breathed in and out, the rhythm was soothing. then, i saw a small smirk paint on his lips.

"why are you watching me sleep?"

he huskily asked, never opening his eyes. i quickly sat up. how did he know? i searched my mind for any smart ass comment i could give him. to my dismay, i found none.

"u-um, i wasn't. nice try though."

i terribly lied, and he just laughed at me. i watched as he sat up, hunching over as he did. he never opened his eyes, and he didn't for a little while. i just gave him a questioning look before getting out of the bed to grab an outfit for today. i looked back at jungkook when i headed towards the en suite, and he was still hunched over like that. weirdo.

finally dressed, i exited the bathroom to find jungkook in the same position he was in before i left him. i gently shook him.

"yah, wake up. stop being weird."

that wasn't enough for the sleeping boy. i sighed, shaking him a little harder.

"yah! jeon jungkook, get up."

my sharp words caused him to lift his head up. he exhaled, rubbing sleep away from his eyes. he then started to smack his lips, like a bunny would. i couldn't help but smile at how cute he was being. is he always like this?

"do you like what you see, or something?"

he giggled, and my face flushed of embarrassment. his eyes were closed, yet he could see everything. how?

"shut up,"

was all i could say. he headed towards the bathroom and i walked over to the nightstand, grabbing my phone. i seen a sweet text from my mom and a few texts from miyoung.

from eomeoni:

please stay safe, jieunie. your father and i were really worried about you. xo.  

i felt a little weird when she mentioned dad, but then i realized he wouldn't tell on himself for what he's been doing behind her back for God knows how long! i chose to ignore the message, getting worked up from it. i checked the ones that miyoung left me. a smile stitched itself on my once grimaced face. she never fails to do that, ever.