Chapter 2

St Quarrels hospital. A darkened, bewitched place to be, but the thought didn't come to mind. 'Help !' 'Somebody please help us !!' 'She has gone into shock, and I don't know what to do !' Reef was motionless, unstable to his own conscience let alone hers. But there was nothing, no attention was given apart from the bleakness of the emptiness, apart from the hospital wasn't empty, but there was trapped souls desperate to be unleashed. Reef and Harlot weren't the first to be possessed by these boarders and dusky hallways.

He had to take matters into his own hands...

Reef felt like he had to do something, anything to keep her attention, time was slowly running out, her blood shod eyes rolling to the back of her head, laying on the dank floor boards, lifeless, a cold sweetened tear drop rippled down her frozen, cheek, insoluble. Her chapped lips captured the line of white light that crystalized her whole beauty. No sudden movement to relapse her breath intake... His arm creased comfortably under her head, her auburn hair swept across her crooked hollowed face. "No!!" " Reef exclaimed with lost hope, he laid her head down gently, trembling unable to cope with it all. His chalked hands smothered in his face, crying with the bitter infuriation of just seeing her like that. He couldn't handle it, he loved her. But there was nothing he could do, he couldn't erase time.

Salted tears steaming from his eyes, he saw through the blindness of his sore eyes a purple pendant dangling on her bruised neck, which was Harlots pendant her mother gave to her as an infant. It was glowing, like it was signalling something. He reached for it soothingly looking at Harlot, just thinking about all of their amazing memories that will be treasured forever more.

He opened the pendant...