//PROLOUGE//

a ballerina and a piano player both attend the school their dreams.

lilia delicato, the ballerina, was raised in a small town in upstate new york.

she joined her local dance studio and began to dance.

she started with tap and ballet.

soon enough she switched to ballet only and was the best dancer in her studio.

a video of her at her recital got onto facebook and blew up.

people from all over the world were telling her to audition for julliard's ballet program.

so she did, at the young age of sixteen years old, lilia is fulfilling her dreams of being a ballerina.

lilia has always been described as light and delicate, beautiful. stunning. alluring. divine. elegant. angelic.

ethereal.

timothée chalamet grew up in the wondering big apple. his piano playing started shortly after his grandmother passed away, a woman that meant the world to him.

his grandmother loved the beautiful music that was created from the piano.

in honor of her, he learned how to play.

for hours at a time, he would teach himself how to play, he wanted to be able to sound good while playing.

timothée eventually became an expert with the piano.

he began playing for audiences and they absolutely adored him.

at the end of each show, many people would go up to timothée and tell him to audition for julliard, one of his lifelong dreams.

he would merely shake his head with a laugh, not believing he could do such a thing.

people would describe his playing as beautiful. stunning. alluring. divine. elegant. angelic.

ethereal.