Shattered Sight Part 2 (final)

Just before Emma and Elsa got Ingrid to finally come to her senses Regina stormed into the Sherriff's station.

"Why Snow how easy it will be to kill you being locked up the way you are." Regina sneers walking to the cels and flicking her wrist so the lock breaks open.

Snow smiles. "I'm always ready for a fight."

Regina conjures each of them a sword and they fight. Regina corners her and smiles. "Time to end this."

She puts the sword on Snow's throats just as the spell breaks. Regina pauses and looks at what she is doing. She drops the sword and looks in horror. The color drained from her face and all her strength was gone. She vanished in a purple cloud.

Emma emerged from her office and checked on everyone. "Where's Regina?" She asks not concerned at first.

When she saw the look on her parents and Anna's faces she knew what had happened in an instant. She ran to the bug and drove straight to the manor. She used her key to get in and went to Regina's study. She knocked lightly.

"Regina? Baby, are you in there?" She asks quietly

"Go away Swan." She says in what can only be described as the opposite of intimidating.

"Can I please come in." She says worried.

Ever sense Emma had brought Marion back and Robin left Regina and went back to his wife she had been broken. At first she was pissed at Emma completely but over a small bit of time she forgave her. Emma had left Hook after realizing she really had no interest in him and her and Regina became friends.

The two would drink together and talk about their problems. Soon after they began dating. It was a weird scenario no one but Ruby saw coming. She had said something about shipping the two of them but they ignored her. Now they had been together for close to two months.

"Please." Emma says trying to convince Regina to let her in.

"Fine."

It was worse than what Emma had thought. Regina was sitting in the corner of her office with tears in her eyes. She runs over to her and engulfs her in a hug. She does what she thinks will help because she still really doesn't know with Regina.

"I-I thought I had changed. I was a good person again. B-but I tried to kill her, Emma. I tried to kill her." She says sobbing against Emma's shoulder.

Emma rubs a hand over Regina's back. "You are a good person. It was the spell, not you." She says hoping Regina will stop crying because it's breaking her heart.

"But I said such awful things. Things that I shouldn't say, especially to you. I love you Emma."

That was the first time Regina had said she loved Emma and Emma was in complete shock.

"I love you too Regina." She says holding her closer than before. "I know you didn't mean the things you said. It was the spell you did nothing wrong. I'm not mad, snow isn't mad, everyone is back to how they were before. Including you."

Regina pulls away so she can look at Emma's face. "Your parents have been rubbing off on you again. Your pep talks have gotten better." Regina remarks with a smirk.

"There's the snarky queen I fell in love with." Emma smiles.