Chapter 1

In the town of Tennessee , inside a church, there with many people coming in,sitting down and talking, on the side of the church, in the chapel, sitting there Rosalina was watching everyone working and doing there things before church started. She got up and walked around the church halls seeing if any of her friends would arrive. When at the point church was about to start any second, her best friend Sebastian came inside and he picked up Rosalina, spun her around and hugged her. Saying in a happy voice: "oh Rosalina, I missed you!" 'Even if has been a few days, still I missed you!" Sebastian said. Rosalina said while laughing happily: "oh Sebastian your so silly." Afterwards they both headed inside the chapel and sat down together. So then church started. But while Rosalina was listening to the speaker (who was giving a talk) Sebastian looked at Rosalina's face and stared. In his mind, he wondered and asked: "why is my heart beating so fast?" Suddenly Rosalina looked at Sebastian and happily smiled at him and he smiled back as well. After an hour, everyone went to their classes. Through the first period of class, Sebastian kept questioning himself,"why did my heart beat fast when I looked at Rosalina?" "Why do I keep thinking about her?" "Do I love her?" Suddenly the guy that was sitting next to Sebastian asked "have something on your mind?" "Yes. well..someone on my mind." "Oh, is it someone you like?" Sebastian paused for a short amount of time and said "yes,someone I like" the other guy."oh I know how you feel dude." When your in love with someone you can't quite get them out of your head so,but you understand that of course". Sebastion: "yeah I do" "thanks".

When the clock turned twelve, church was over and everyone was heading home. Sebastion saw Rosalina waiting for her dad to come pick her up and he approached to her:

"Hey, how was class?" Rosalina:"it was pretty good" Sebastian:"oh okay, cool" "by the way how's your song going?"
Rosalina said sadly:"well..I haven't got much written down yet but I'm working on it".
Sebastion: "aww, I've been looking forward to it"
Rosalina:"im so sorry Sebastian that I disappointed you" Sebastian laughed lightly: its okay, its okay"

As Rosalina's dad pulls up, Sebastian gave rosalina a soft warm hug. "See ya later" Sebastian said as he gave her a crooked smile. "Haha bye". As Rosalina smiled and left, Sebastian went on the other side of the church and got in the truck with his dad and went home. As he is in his bedroom at home, he kept thinking about Rosalina through the out night,unsure what he keeps feeling.

Next chapter coming soon!