Preface.

Usually, a person begins their story with "Once Upon a Time" or other boring words similar to that. Those stories are often about perfect, beautiful people (more like gods/goddesses) who live their preppy little lives. As much as I'd love to live a life like that, I don't.

My name is Annabelle Elise Fenderson, and I'm not your everyday basic bitch. I'm not going to sugar-code any part about it: I'm fat. Most people shake their head and tell me "No you aren't!" Then they'll follow that up with the words: curvy, heavier, fuller; believe me, I've heard it all.

Ever since I was little I've been told I need to watch my "portion size", or I should "consider dieting". It honestly sucked. I couldn't be a kid and snack on chips or ice cream when I got home from school, I had to wait until dinner, which would consist of small salads or fruits.

I got into unhealthy habits around the age of 6 or 7. I learned a trick, a loophole. I fasted and purged for the longest time, until I realised my "cheat code" had a glitch in it. After successfully fasting for a week, I would give in and start binge eating.

I was gaining more from binge eating, than I was losing the calories. I would a certain amount of calories, but would eat x3 the amount.

But enough of my depressing preface, let me tell you my story. From beginning to end.