Prologue

I am Tyellie, some calls me Tyel. They thought I'm an angel BUT the truth is...
There's a fearless mafia queen hiding inside me.Trust, Promises, Pain and Love, it's all gone.

They awakened me. They will taste the revenge of an empress.

***

"Do you really wanna get out from this HELL?" the girl with a tattoo on her neck asked me teasingly

*smirk*

"Eto lang ba? Is this all you can do, Zierah? Tss what a weakling, can you even call this HELL?" I replied. I saw her expression darkened.

Oww, I think I said the wrong words whahaha

"You really wanna taste hell, don't you?" Achkid said

I just smirked

"Hell is too boring for me.What if let's just play....the Death game" I said.

"Are you kiddin'? Play the death game, inside that prison? Pfffft" Zierah

"Why? Are you afraid?" I asked and smirked

"Afraid? Not in my vocabulary" she answered with an angry tone.Pikon tsk.

Nakatingin lang saamin si Achkid while playing his knife with his left hand.

"Really? Then, prove it.Fight me" If fighting them is the only way to get the hell out in this prison, then, I'll gladly do it.

"I'm sorry, but do you really think na kakagat kami sa plano mo? Tss dream on bitch" Achkid

Tinaasan ko sila ng kilay.Shit! They knew my plan!

Umalis na sila agad, leaving me alone in this freaking prison! Tss

Paano nga ba nila ako nakuha? Tss yeah right, they used him! =_=

***

I immediately opened my eyes when I heard an unfamiliar sound.

I saw a man standing in front of my prison.

It was him...

Pumasok sya sa selda na pinagkulungan nila sakin.

He's still the same.The same man that I loved.The man who betrayed me.

"Oww, Hell-o Aze.It's nice to see you here" I said sarcastically

I can still feel the anger that's hiding inside my body.I want him to feel this anger.I will give him my sweetest revenge.

*smirk*

I saw pain in his eyes when I called his name coldly.

Serves you right

tsk.

This is just the beginning *smirk*