Common Ground

Hello people of Wattpad! (People who are taking their precious time to read anyways.) This is my first ever story so please be considerate. :) 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

The loud and furiously annoying voice of GaGa could be heard in the room. Charlotte Keyes, still raw from her previous night's hangover, grumbled from the pain in her ears. 

"Stop that.." she mumbled quitely. Even after her polite demand the noise could still be heard. So she tried again, a bit louder this time. "Stop it!" However her request was ignored once again. With the last of her draining patience she opened her eyes, expecting to see the rusting yellow wallpaper of her small room but instead she saw a suite larger then her whole apartment. With that she knew something was wrong so she looked around the room searching for something that would trigger her memory from night. She got no trigger. Just a half naked man sleeping peacefully besides her.  

To be even more sure that the situation was actually happening, she sneaked a peak under the duvet. Yup, it was definately happening. 

"Okay, so I slept with a man I've never seen before. Big deal. It happens to so many people." She spoke to herself, trying to be rational and not scream her head off. "All i have to do now is check to see if I got AIDS or not, thats all." With that in mind, she tried to breathe in and out, slowly and carefully. Then got out of bed trying to find her clothes. As she was about to put her underpants on, the man stretched his arms and smiled a beautiful smile... that is untill he met her gaze. That is when the chaos occured. That is when that hunk of a man screamed like a girl and shouted 'rape' on the top of his voice, securing the duvet around his body like the woman was actually an animal and wanted to eat him. Or in his case, rape him.