Chapter 1: Paris France

IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING THUS THE CHAPTER MAY NOT MAKE SENSE.

-----------

Chapter 1: Paris, France

(Christina's POV)

You know that felling you have when you wake up for school and realize today's the last day until summer vacation? Well that's what I felt this morning.

I leaped out of bed and slipped on my slippers. I ran down stairs and twirled into the kitchen, my moms favorite room in the house.

I tip toed to the fridge and pulled out some fruit. I put some fruit in a bowl with a hint of honey. Oh who was I kidding I put a lot of honey on it.

All the sudden I felt a tug on my hair. I whipped around to see my annoying, older brother Zach.

Zach has brown hair, that he always keeps short, green eyes, and is a full grown 18 year old boy.

"What was that for?" I punch him in the shoulder playfully.

"Ow. Gosh. What did I ever do to you?" He says to me rubbing his shoulder

"Everything. E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!" I said thinking painfully of how annoying he really is.

Unfortunately I'm related the weirdo.

I here small foot steps heading towards the kitchen. I realized it was my 3 year old sister coming to see her big brother when I saw her tug at his sweatpants.

"Zaza, zaza." my little sister said looking up at my brother.

Zaza is what my little sister calls Zach. My little sister, Isabelle, calls me Cece. Her curly blonde hair and bright blue eyes bounce and gleam as she grabs hold of my brother.

He lifts her up in the air and puts her on his side. She pats his face then snuggles into him and shuts her eyes.

"Okay you big softy go put her back in her room." I whisper to my brother.

He sticks his tongue out at me and walks towards Isabelle's room.

~

When I got to school you could see the excitement of summer break flooding every students eyes. I walked into the halls, of Spring Bridge High School, I could see the seniors throwing paper and writing on lockers. The jocks were going crazy and the rest of the school was acting like it was completely normal, which it kinda was.

I reached my locker, opened it and grabbed my things. I shut my locker only to see Brittney (aka mean girl of the school) run right into me on purpose. She looks at me and let's out a mere:

"Serves you right."

What was that supposed to mean? I glared at her while mentally strangling her.

My books and papers had went everywhere, when brittney "bumped" into me. I started to grab my stuff and was done quicker than I thought. I shoved everything into my bag when all the sudden I felt a hand pull me up and jerk me into the girls bathroom I wasn't to freaked out because I knew who's hand it was. It belonged to my best-friend. Jenny.

Jenny and I are complete opposites. She's shy and loves books, while I am wild, opinionated and can't sit still long enough to really read anything.

When she let go of me I looked at her, unsurprised at what just happened, and asked her:

"What is it this time? A spider? Dust? You favorite book ended?"

"No, no, yes!" she sniffled a cuple times then added: "But that's not why I brought you in here."