Making a change

Hey guys! long time no see right ? lol sorry about that i just got soo hooked on some stories that i got lazy an didint want to write but i really wanted to upolad a chapter today soo here u go hope you like it !

Nessies pov

After laying in a hospital bed for 5 days i decided i had enough laying in this bed wount bring back my baby, i have to move on.

Jacob never came back after he stormed off the day i was told the baby died i asked everyone but they didint know. i had to find him.

So alice picked out this cute sundress and i got changed. grandma esme brought me some breakfeast. i went downstairs and told everyone that ill be at la push at first they were worried but they knew id be safe there so i ran all the way to emilys how much i love her house its so... welcoming.

And i adored her kids. yea KIDS 2 to be exact lily and andrew.theres as cute as a button.

Me and emily sat on the porch all day and just talked about random things the kids were playing on the grass outside. how i wish those were my kids...i didint notice i was frowning till emily held my hand.

Are you ok sweetheart"?

Yea its just that ... *sigh*

" i understand honey but your time will come i can feel it. your gonna be an amazing mother reenesme."

Thanks em."

After that she told me jacob has been hiding in his garage and wouldent come out or talk to anyone. so i went over to his house and walked in his garage to find him seating in the passenger seat. i opend the passenger side and sat down and looked at him.

I can see hes been crying his eyes are red and puffy dark rims under his eyes his hands clutched tight to the steering wheel. i kissed his arm then his cheek. he then looked over at me

" Im soo sorry renesmee."

What for!? jacob you've done nothing wrong!"

Yes. its all my fault. i never should have left you alone in the house i should have been there by your side this would have never happend and you could have been happy and preagneat."

" jacob emprhim black this is NOT your fault! my body wasent compatible thats not your fault ok." we sat there hugging eachother we then walked home and went straight to my room. everybody went hunting for the night so the wount be here till tommarow.

" Hey jake?"

Yea."

Wanna take a shower with me ?"

"Uhhhh.... sure?"

I walked in the shower i stood under it i love how the warm water feels on my skin. i feelt jacob stand behind me. i turned around and just stared at those beautiful brown eyes i love. then i kissed him with so much passion it then turned out into a makeout session. jacob had to turn the shower off then he carried me bridalstyle to our bed and layed me down. i stared into his eyes again.

Jake?"

Yes love?"

... I wanna try again .... for a baby.."

He didint say anything.he just kissed me with passion and we stayed like that making love to eachother all night..

Hope you guys liked it! Plz vote and comment !!

Love ya guys!!!