❤️

I love you so much I don't want you to go. I love you too but it has to be this way. Be happy Dougie. I will be waiting for you. Don't wait for me Doug find happiness. They had one last hug. Please don't cry Ellie, I have to go she walked out of Dougie's hotel room and ordered a ride to hers. Dougie sat in silence not sure what to do next. He wasn't one to cry but he could feel his heart breaking.

A year later

Dougie was about to move in with Ellie. His things were being transported to hers as he said goodbye to his flat for now. He still wanted to keep it for now and still had all his furniture and things in it. It his clothes and personal Items were going to Ellie's.
It was time to leave he Locked up his flat and made his way to what would be his new home. Well it wasn't technically new as he'd stayed there a lot. He arrived at. Ellie's house and opened they door with his new key. He was greeted by Ellie who gave him a big hug. She had baked a vegan cake and she had written him a card and put it out for him. He opened his card and it read
Dougie I can't wait for you to move in to my place or our place as it will now be. I can't wait to wake up to you each morning and to snuggle at night. I love you with all my heart and I know many happy memories will be made here. You are my laughter my my love and my life and I'm so happy I met you. Thank you for your love and your warmth.
I hope you are happy here,
Love Ellie.
xxxx