Chapter 1

Chapter 1

==========================

Angel"s POV

"Angel, get your butt down here!"my step-monster yells to me up the stairs.

"Coming" I yell back at her and release a loud groan from my lips.

"I said get down here NOW!"

"Except I said I'm coming!" I yell back at her.

The thing is that if you don't know me, you wouldn't know that I have a seriously horrid relationship with my step-mum. I mean, ever since my mum passed I really haven't been able to trust her...let alone anyone.

As I slump down the stairs I can see out of the corner of my eyes, Sarie my older sister passed out on the floor.

"What are you doing?!" I scream, loud enough to wake her up.

"I don't really know." She replies with a smirk

"Stayed up late?" I laugh at her,

assuming she stayed up late watching her favorite TV show.

I just walk right past her,grab my back pack and walk out the door for school.

School

************************************

Christina's POV

"Ugh why does school have to suck so much?." I hear Angel mumble in a soft voice.

I've known Angel ever since I can remember. Her mum passed when we were both only 7.

"How are you doin' love?" I ask her in a cheery voice.

"Ok I guess..." She replies with a shrug

"Something on on your mind?"

"Eh...just....forget about it."

"Well ok then" I say turning to face the front of the classroom.

"Today class, we will be learning about..............," That's all I heard my teacher say and then I just dragged away in sleep.

••••••••

"Christina wake up!" I hear a soft whisper ,and then I open my eyes and there's Angel shaking me awake.

"Oh sorry" I mumble, and I straighten myself up realizing that everyone was staring at me.

"Is there a problem Ms.Ross?"My teacher asks me with a frown.

"Um....not at all" I reply blushing.

"There better not be anymore of this nonsense today, or any other day Ms Ross"

"Of corse Mrs Malen." I reply hearing quite a few of snickers around the class.

I can't even tell you how embarrassing that was! And with a long 3 more hours of learning, school was finally over!

==========================

Taryn's POV

After school Angel and I went to Nando's to grab a bite. We were just sitting there eating dinner when a tall boy with curly brown hair and dimples walks up to us.

"Hello loves!" He says flashing his pearly whites."The names Harry"

"Hello!" we both say in at the same time.

"My names Angel"

"And I'm Taryn"

"Lovely to meet you two," Harry says.