embarrassing love

This story is deicate to Lauren and Daisy I love you guys!  Some of these embarrasing moments have happed to me and some of my friends. 

This is the first time i've ever written anything on here so here we go ...

chapter 1-It all happened so fast,

I was skating around the ice rink with Jack (my slightly camp best friend) when i fell backwards and was caught by a handsome stranger.Like a fairy tale right.

As his arms wrapped round me I could feel the sparks fly between us (or maby it was just the shock). It felt like it took eternity for him to tern me round so i could see my hero.It was at that moment I knew something was going to happen between us, good or bad.As his crystal blue eyes gazed into mine and mine into his i just couldnt help myself I just did it ...... a phew seconds later he pulled his lips away from mine and whispered in my ear ''thanks babe''.

Usually if a guy called me' babe' i would think of them as arragent but this guy seemed to be the total package.I mean he's got muscles, nice eyes, he's a great kisser and he just saved me from complete embarresment.

Any way back to the ice rink, Jack pulled me away and started going on and on about how inapropiate but totally amazing that was blah blah blah. To be honest i wasn't really listening i was too dazed.We started skating, when my handsome stranger wolf whistled me. I turned round to see him and a load fit guys standing at the side of the rink.I looked at jack and he nodded. As I glided over, he grabbed my arm and pulled me in to him.All of his mates stared as he held my hand and said ''so do you wanna go out some time?'' I  hessitate.................... yerr go on then.

So a week later we went on our first date but all his mates were there.He came to my house in the afternoon and we went to the ice rink where it all began.  

we started skating but he didnt talk to i slowly slipped my hand into his, he looked at me, smiled and kept skating.what was that all about i mean im trying to put out here but he won't do anything back.all of a sudden he started speeding up.I sqeezed his hand but he just said ''chill babe it will be fun'' then he sudenly just  stopped...I swung round and crashed to the ice... here comes embarrasing moment nomber two... i tried to stand up but i just fell back down all I could hear was Dylan(my hero) say ''are you ok'' over and over.then I stood up but fell straight down again.

By now my face was tomato red (with shame).All of a sudden ...I turnded myself roun to see dylan thrusting in my face (aka trying to hump my head).

i just sat there as my draw dropped to the ground.   

 If you want to know what she does to save herself from this embarresment leave comments (or fann me).