Chapter one

In the city of konoha a pair of friends were in a apartment getting ready for a performance at their school. The pair of friends were females who both work at a café that pays well for them to pay their bills and still have money to spend on themselves.

One of the girls has long brown hair with a tanish pale skin, brown eyes and a figure she always wants to hide. She has a lazy personality but can be a strong leader as well. (The picture below is how I pictured her. (photo not mine))

The other girl has long blonde hair, blue eyes and tanned skin

The other girl has long blonde hair, blue eyes and tanned skin. She also has a figure that she barely shows. She has a silly personality but she is also wearing a fake mask that only her friend knows about. She is smart but also doubts herself about certain things. (The picture shows how she look. Not my picture.)

The brown haired is Shika Nara and the blonde is Naru Namikaze

The two grls in question are now getting ready for a singing performance at their school. They were both dressed in a black off the shoulder mini dress with white tights and black strappy platform high heels. Their hair was straighten and left hanging down. Their makeup was simple: black eyeliner and red lip gloss.

Once finished they grabbed their wallets and phones and left the apartment and to their school. Which was a 20 minute walk from their apartment. When they got their they went to the backstage of the stage and waited for everyone else to get there.

The only teacher there was their choir teacher and father figure to them, Iruka Umino. He saw them and went to them. He was about 30 years old, long brown hair in a spiky ponytail, a scar on his nose, brown eyes and tan skin. He was the one who gave them the idea to sing in the first place. He let them practice in his classroom during lunch and after school.

"Hello girls. Don't you look beautiful. I can't wait for your performance. Just remember to have fun. Also there is rumors that some singing agencies are going to be in the crowd so good luck." He said with a smile. He left to make sure everything was going as planned.

Ten minutes later everyone that is performing was there. Some were performing in groups, single or duets.

When looking at their phones to see if their families had made it they were pushed by someone. They looked up and saw it Sakura Hurano and Hinata Hyuuga.