Chapter two

The next day was a Saturday which made the girls happy. They were happily because they get to meet the people who wanted to sign them up for a contract. They both dressed in a pair of long black maxi skirts with Naru wearing a blue shirt and Shika wearing a brown shirt. They both wore a black vest over their shirts, and put on some flats. They both put their hair in two buns with a bang. Along with some lip gloss.

There was a knock at the door and Shika went to open it. There stood a man in a black suit. He had dark shadows over his eyes, tanned skin and didn't look over 30.

"Are you Shikamaru Nara and Naruko Namikaze?" He asked.

Shika and Naru, who was behind her, nodded.

"I came here to escort you and two other ladies to your meeting with the Sharingan. Please your car awaits." He said.

The girls grabbed their letters in which held contracts with the other companies. They locked up and followed the man towards a hummer like limo. He held open the door for them to get in. Once in he closed the door and went to the drivers seat and set off towards the company.

The girls saw that two girls were back there with them. One a red head and another with raven hair.

The red head had long hair, green eyes, pale skin with a little tan, and was wearing black eyeshadow and liner around her eyes to make them stand out more. She was wearing cargo pants, converse, a red shirt and a black vest. You can tell she tries to hide her chest with crossed arms but you can tell they were big. (no nosebleeds people. I just mop this floor.)

The other girl with the raven hair was pale with a great figure. Her eyes are black and she seem to wear little makeup. She is wearing a pair of black cropped tight pants, black crop top and a cropped black jacket which is open to show her chest and stomach very well. She was wearing black wedges as well.

The two girls were either reading or drawing. Naru and Shika just put on headphones to listen to songs to see which song to perform together.

After about 30 minutes later the car stopped and the door opened. The four girls got out the car to see the Sharingan building. The girls followed the man into the building leading them into the meeting room.

"You girls will sit and wait for a few minutes. The bosses will be here in a moment." He said leaving the room.

The girls sat down in chairs and just waited. After about five minutes the doors opened and in came six men and one women. Two of them look to be brothers. They sat in front of them and got comfortable.

"Let me start this meeting with an introduction. My name is Fugaku Uchiha and these are my son Itachi Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha. Its a pleasure to meet you ladies." The man named Fugaku said bowing his head. The boys did as well. The girls copied.

"My name is Hizashi Hyuuga and this is my son Neji. As pleasure." The next man said bowing his head. The boy nodded and the girls bowed their heads again.

"My name is Tsume Inuzuka and this is my boy Kiba." The woman said bowing as well as the others.

"My name is Sai Yamamoto. Its a pleasure." The pale raven girl said. Bowing her head.

"My name is Gaara Subaku. Pleasure." The red head said doing the same as Sai.

"My name is Shikamaru Nara. Please call me Shika for short. Its a pleasure meeting you." Shika said bowing her head.

"My name is Naruko Namikaze. You can call me Naru for short. Its a pleasure meeting you." She said bowing her head.

"The pleasures ours. Usually we would have separate meetings but we decided to have this together. Now we decided you girls would be perfect for our companies." Fugaku said.