Chapter One.

Pagie's pov,

I can't move it's like I'm paralyzed. The image of me laying in Derek's arms as he hugged me tightly putting most of the pressure at the base of my neck. I can feel the bones starting to crack, then there is a load snap before everything goes black.

My eyes fly open, the sound of my neck snapping echo's through my body. I look up to see someone staring back at me, it takes me a few minutes to realize the brown hair girl starring back me. It's... Me.

There is something off about the girl starring back at me, I close my eyes and try to remember what I looked like the last time I looked at my reflection.

This morning Before walking out of the door, I had stoped in front of the mirror that hangs on the wall just above the table covered with the items my family had drop on the table when they had returned home the previous day. I push my long straight hair behind my ears, I use my button up shirt in to a bow at the bottom making sure you can still see my white shirt underneath it.

When I open my eyes again, I am greeted by my reflection once again. The only difference I noticed is the black liquid that runs down my neck staining my white shirt. I stare at my reflection trying to figure out that one thing that makes the girl starring back at me feel like a completely different person then the girl I saw in the mirror this morning.

My eyes. This morning they where the normal dark brown that I am use to. Now they are a beautiful gold, they almost look like they are glowing.

I turn my head to the side, once again I am greeted by the girl with the gold eyes. I look to the other side to see the exact same thing. I look down at my pail hands, they are covered in the same black liquid that is dried to my neck. I realise a heavy breath when my fingers start to move. The relief that floods my body is stop in it's track's when I try to lift up my legs but am greeted with failure. I think trough the possibility of what is happening, I land on one possiblity. I am paralyzed from the waist down.

Panic beings to fill my head, my heart begins to pound so hard a fear it will explode. I have to get out of here!

I place a hand on the cold metal above my head and begin to bang hard on it. The loud bang of my hand hitting metal envelops me.

"Help me!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "someone please help!"

I stop between screams to take a breath and that is when I hear the sound of heavy boots on tile floor. I can see my breath of relief in front of me.

"Please help me, I'm in here!" I scream as I get the metal one more loud bang.

Light takes over the black that covers me as the platform I am laying on begins to move going toward where the bright light is coming from.

The girl that was once staring at me is now gone instead a tall man stand in front of me. The man has short brown curly hair, the stubble on his chin makes his chubby face look alot more defined. His gray eyes scale down my body.

He holds out an helping hand towards me, I wrap a black Staind hand around his. He helps pull me up in to a sitting position. For the first time I look around the room. I am setting in the Beacon Hills Hospital morgue.

I look back at the man standing next to me. He wears a long black trench coat that covers his whole body from neck to ankles, letting his black leather shoes pop out at the bottom.

"Who are you?" My voice trembles as I ask the question.

"My name is Michael and I'm here to help you." His voice is deep but warm.

"Help me with what?" I ask him confusion feels my voice. Hasn't this man already helped me.

"With your transformation."