Chapter Six

Paige's pov,

We stand in the loft in complete silence they all exchange glances with each other I'm about to ask the question again but when I open my month Scott begins to talk and I force my mouth closed.

"No I don't think it will Eden is a good person and I think if we just talk to him we could probably get through to him." Scott says.

I want to argue against that seeing that for them to be able to talk to him we would have to get close to them and not get killed which is unlikely.

"There's still another person in the pack who is it?" Derek asks.

"His name is Jack and he has the same ability as Eden." I say.

"Is that all?" Isaac asks with a yaun.

"No." I say pull look at me with confusion "there is something's we didn't tell you guys yesterday."

"What why?" Ask Scott stepping forward. Before he can say anything I start to answer his question.

"Because we didn't know if you guys would help us." I say looking at the face around me wondering what they will think after what I'm about to tell them.

"Have you guys ever wondered where this all started?" I ask looking at the people around me they all look very interested in the story besides Isaac he just looks board.

"Yeah it crost my mind once." Shrugs stiles.

"Well it started about five hundred years ago there was a girl named Katherine and she is my a few great grandmother." I say at that moment everyone including Isaac became much more interested in what I have to say they all move a little closer to me.

"She was the first werewolf with an ability she had the same ability as me but she unstoppable so nature fixed it created the one creature that could kill her and that was an another werewolf with an ability that was meant to kill her. Ever since then there has been two werewolf that have an ability and they are meant to kill each other." I say "because of Katherine my power is really rare I am the only person on in the world with this power and because of that I'm extremely dangerous.

"That's another reason they want me dead but there is something that gets in the way of that.." I stop for a minute "if I die they all die."