ALL ABOUT ME !

Hi ! My name is Shartzmugel and I'm 17 years old. I have beautiful matted hair with attractive knots. I'm not trying to brag, but I'm so pretty. I have the most alluring black eyes and black soul ! When I was 15 I found 20 dollars on the side of the road and I instantly became so rich so I moved out of my atrocious 4 story house with the worst pool in the backyard. The house I moved into is so elegant my favorite part of the house is the boarded up windows.I have 3 siblings but I honestly hate all of my siblings though they're all soooo ugly. First, there's Madison she is by far the ugliest she has really ugly long blonde hair and forest green eyes ew so ugly !!! And then there's Jake and he is also quite unattractive he has jet black hair and piercing ugly blue eyes. And last but least there's Elle she is very very very hideous she has the worst high cheekbones and the worst defined nose. Oh and her ugly wavy brown hair and hideous light green eyes. Now I think you see why I had to move out of my house I couldn't be seen with them. Not to mention my parents they were so bad !

-------------------------------------------------------
I dare you to count how many times I said
ugly
The third part is the best I tell you.