Chapter 1

"SunStar." WhiteStar growled. "It's your choice Kittypet." SunStar stared. Tiny's eyes grew wide. She looked at WhiteStar to SunStar. Tiny lifted one paw up and pointed it at SunStar. SunStar snickered at WhiteStar and WhiteStar's eyes grew wide. "No." Tiny meowed at SunStar and yowled. "Your a stalker!!!" She padded over to WhiteStar and sat down at his side.

SunStar padded away his eyes fixed on Tiny. "Good choice. SunStar is known for killing Kittypets." WhiteStar meowed happily.Tiny padded with WhiteStar at one side and RockFall at the other. "When we get to my can you must change your name. Tiny looked up. "You don't even know my name." She meowed. "What is it??" RockFall asked for his leader. "Tiny." "That explains a lot!" RockFall snickered.

When Tiny was lead into a small camp full of cats looking at her and staring at her collar. When they walked in all the cats started yowling questions like "who is this?" Or "where have you been?" Tiny sat down and started trying to rip off her collar. Pieces of brown leather was thrown to the ground with a round gold pice with her name written on it. 

All the cats stared at the shredded collar. WhiteStar padded over to her and yowled to every cat, "from now on this cat will be known as CrystalPaw! She has proven herself worthy and SlickEar our deputy will become her mentor!!" Most of the cats started yowling her new name, "CRYSTALPAW, CRYSTALPAW!!! And "SLICKEAR, SLICKEAR!!!" Some cats stared at her as if they didn't want her here. 

A cream color tom bounded over with pride in his eyes as he put his tail on her shoulder. "We will start your training tomorrow. Go get some rest."

CrystalPaw nodded and SlickEar showed her over to the apprentices den. It was made out of tree branches and sticks. CrystalPaw padded in and found a fresh pile of moss and was about to sit in it when a white she-cat padded in. "Hey that's my nest!! Yours is over there!!" She pointed to a pile of moss close to the corner of the den. "Oh I'm sorry......" CrystalPaw dipped her head. "It's fine sorry for yelling at you. My name is SwiftPaw!! When you wake up I'll show you around." "Thanks." CrystalPaw went to her nest and fell asleep.