010. || lost.

RAVEN'S POV:

What the fuck is going on?

The whole school mocked me and Tori as we walked the hallways in school. These people turned from acquaintances to assholes in a minute.

My phone buzzed.

I opened the message, a video... Of me and Tori.

My body sank. I couldn't let Tori know

--

I got home from classes and slumped in the couch. I smelt weed from the other room. Derek was home. He must of heard the door because before I even blink he was on the couch adjacent from where I was.

"What the fuck is that video I got from this morning?" His voice was cold and harsh as his eyes landed upon me in disgust.

I shifted in my seat and pulled my legs up on the couch sitting criss crossed, "Derek, we were drunk. It wasn't intensional."

"Cut the bullshit, Raven." He basically talked over me. His tone was louder.

My phone buzzed before I could get anything else out

Raven, I just want to let you know. Your boy fucked some girls while you were home.

The number was unknown.

My eyes shots up to Derek, "you had bitches in my house?!"

"W-what does that have to do with anything we are talking about?"

"I just got a text from an unknown number saying you fucked some bitches, Derek." My voice turned low.

"You don't have the right to be mad after what you did." The fuck? We ain't together.

I got up and took my bag with me as I stormed off up to my bedroom I tossed my bag on the bed and flopped down beside it. He really had the nerve to say that to me?

Door slams.

I'm guessing he left. Good, I don't want him near me. I wish I could kick him out but he already released the contract on his dorm room. Fuck my life.

--

A few days go by.

I haven't heard from Derek, no calls, no texts, haven't even seen him in school. Where the fuck is he?

I felt myself panicking. Even though we weren't together. I loved him and wanted to be his ride or die til the end.

"Have you seen, Derek?" I jogged up to Kevin, his manager at the studio. It was the only place I thought he would be.

"No ma, I haven't seen him since the last studio session why what's up?" He asked as he took a hit off of his blunt.

"I haven't seen him in a few days. He hasn't came home called me nothing. He hasn't even been in school." I sounded worried. I was.

Where the fuck is he?!

Becky and Swazz came into the studio I guess to see Nathan. He was recording in the next room. He hadn't talked to me either, even when I said hi in the hall he looked out of it. I wonder what his deal was.

"Have you guys seen Derek?" I asked them, I didn't want to be around Becky but, this is urgent.

"No I haven't seen him. Have you babe?" Swazz looked at Becky

She shook her head, "no, probably out of town. This is the time of year when his parents snag him up and take him on cruises."

I couldn't tell if she was lying to me or not.

They walked off.

I walked back to my car and got inside. I tried to call Derek's phone but it went straight to voice mail.

I started thinking the worst..

What happened to Derek?..