The Little boy Kyle

A dark stormy night. Can give you such a fright. Here the people scream. From really just nothing. Moon in the sky, and pumpkins all a glow. Children in graveyards come to wait for a show. Wolves may howl, and zombies creep. Goblins, and monster come at you with a leap. Old witches stir there brew so vial. This. Is the story of the little boy Kyle. He wondered to far for his trick or treat. Candy wrappers feel down at his feet. Walking along, dressed as a prince. He came THE black metal fence. Surrounding a house with a dark secret inside. He dropped all his candy, his eyes opened wide. The fog seemed to grow, as he heard a voice ever so low... "Come little child I'll take thee away. Come to my house so that we may play." The driveway went up for what looked like a mile. "But playing is worth it!" Said the little boy Kyle. Away he marched to the top of the hill. The view was so pretty some say it could... "KILL" the door creaked open, and inside he when. No one can say in there the hours he spent. Ever person was afraid seance the little boy Kyle. They sit in there homes shaking all the while. In this story it's very quite keen. To know just what happened on that dark Halloween. What happened to Kyle? Now that's the mystery. One I assure you goes down in history. Away from that house the people do stay. At lest that's what Iv heard, and all they will say. No child dared enter, after what happened to Kyle. Till a few years latter when along came Mille. On a dark stormy night. That could give you a fright. Along came Mile to a black metal fence. Along came Miles, dressed as a prince.

{ whoa every one that was intense!! Haha not really! So I'm a young girl who just likes to write. Anything!! This was just a Halloween poem I wrote for a school thing. Hope it was ok? Anyway I have a run more thighs to put on here to! And I will! There just short little poems and story's, so I hope that's ok!! Love you all and thanks!! 😘😘😘 }