My "Best Friend"

I feel his breath against my neck, and I'm trying to scream but I just can't. I jolt awake as my alarm sounds, It's 5:30am. I groan and roll out of bed, literally. I hear Mother trying to wake Sylvia up, and get up off the floor then I quietly walk to my kitchen. Mother sighs and walks out the door, no hello nor goodbye. I take my phone out of my pocket and text my mother to pick up milk. No reply. 

***

I sit down in the shower and let the water hit my face. My phone vibrates on the bathroom sink, It's a constant vibration. i turn off the water and dry off, I ignore the vibrations of my phone. I wrap the towel around me and grab my phone. I realize I'm walking in a pig sty (AKA my room), as I rummage through a pile of clean clothes I find something to wear and throw it on. 

Sylvia wakes up around seven and moves to Mothers' room. I walk out there door and begin my mile long journey to school, fun. I plug in my headphones and turn it up to the highest volume, i drown out my sorrows as the world passes by. I arrive at school around eight, and everyone is talking about todays gossip.

I put my head down and walk over to Alex. She stares at me with fear in here eyes, like I'm some kind of mutant. 

"W-what's your problem, A-alex?" I stutter out

"Why are you talking to me, i heard what you did at the party Saturday. You're such a whore, I don't ever wanna see you again." She says with a passion in her voice I've never heard.

I walk away and hear the laughter behind me. I wonder what happened to me Saturday. I'm not phased by Alex's burst, she is an attention-seeker no matter how much i love her. Everyone stares as I walk down the halls, trying to avoid eye contact I focus on the ground. I mean, I am only a Freshman but I know my way around this hell. 

***

The day is already half way over, and by this time i'm headed off to lunch. I look around and decide to sit in the corner by the doors, bad mistake.That is Alexs and my spot, or atleast it was. I stand up when I see Alex and her new clique walking towards our old spot. Alex's little bitch grabs me by my shirt and smashes her lunch into my chest. I was infuriated and I lost control, again. Next thing i knew all of them were on the floor and my hand felt like it was on fire.

Mr. Principal walks over and takes us down to the office, I don't think it's that big of a deal, but poor Ms. Populars reputation will be ruined. Boo-fucking-hoo. Mr. Principal tells me to exit his office, so I wash myself off before anything else shitty happens. I'm now on my way to sixth period and EVERYONE is talking about me. 

"OMG! Becky, did you see what Jade did to Alex?"

"Oh My freaking gosh, yes. How rude of her, they didn't even do anything. She's such a physco."

I drown out their BS with some music. I look around, waiting for something cool to happen. I look out the window, and i am so intrigued by the way the wind carries out fall feeling, even though it's summer. I wanna go home, so i leave during seventh period; It's not that big of a deal, It's only Algebra.