Part 7

Liv's pov: so we went back to the dock and onto the boat. " hey guys wanna look at video edits on Instagram" syd suggested. Sure we both agreed. " waiiiiittttttt!!!!" We heard Caleb yell while running onto the dock. We each brought head phones. We each sat in a comfy spot and started.

Annie's pov: every time Caleb see's a good video edit of him and the person he likes he would send the link to me. He just sent me one and its him and Liv.
A- no Caleb your with Sydney.
C- i know it's really hard
A- well just watch Sydney's YouTube to get Liv off your mind.
C-k
End of conversation.

Caleb's pov: Annie told me to watch Sydney's YouTube. I wasn't going to watch Sydney's I was watching liv's.
No Caleb you like Sydney. I got off and went back to Sydney's YouTube. I watched a video.
Annie's pov: I had to talk to liv this has to stop. "Hey liv can I talk to you? I asked. "Sure" she said. We went to the dock. " liv I think we have to take a break from each other" " why" she asked. " because Caleb likes you and I told him he can't." " oh but i do-" I cut her off. " no liv I'm sorry and I haven't seen Katie in a while" I said. " how long" she asked. Maybe a month or a year I said. Her eyes widened.  "A year Annie I can't your my best friend." She said. I know we are best friends but I have other ones. " I under stand Annie.

Liv's pov: I packed my stuff and left. I wanted to cry but that would make a big seen. So I sucked it up and walked out.
It's been a week. Annie's posts pictures of her and Katie.
I've seen that Sydney and Caleb broke up and Katie is dating Caleb.  I need to find new friends I guess...