Chapter 1:The Beginning

A/n:Here's some of the things you might want to know:

Keys:

[Name]-enter your name
[Last]-enter your last name
[Fav.Color]-enter favorite color
[Fav.Snack]-enter favorite snack
[Hair Color]-enter hair color
[Eye Color]-enter eye color
[Skin Color]-enter skin color
[Clothes]-choice of clothing
[Fav.Drink]-favorite drink
[Fav.Music]-favorite music
[Fav.Food]-favorite food

I think that's it for now.I'll let you know if there is going to some new keys.Now enjoy the story.
_______________________________________
Narrator's pov:

It was a stormy day for Nami.For she wanted to go outside and explore the outdoors that day.Nami kneww well that she couldn't for there was many dangers for just going outside.

Nami is small for a witch,but she knew a with whi was much younger and smaller.Namie sigh as she goes through her books of potions.She goes to her brewing pot and starts to brew up a potion of immortality.

Nami had medium size silver hair.She had big sea green eyes with a sea green dress with blue leggings and a green witch hat.

She had big sea green eyes with a sea green dress with blue leggings and a green witch hat

Nami stops the brewing for a while and looks through the a book.Once she finish reading the book she goes to the brewing pot and adds some items that didn't belong for the potion of immortality.

Once done she looks outside to see the clear sky.Nami grins knewing to take this to her advantage.She casts Soul Protect on her and chamges into a a yellow sun dress and puts her hair into a pony tail.She grabs her bag and heads outside.

She walks to a nearby twon wear every street was fill with people.For a small town there sure was a lot people scatter everywhere.Nami looks around for her perfect victim.

She walks through a couple of streets until she finds a small girl who look around seven holding a dirty can pleading for money.Nami took this to her opportunity and walk straight to the girl.

"Hello there.What's your name little girl?"

"...Will you give me some food if I told you?"

"Yes"

".....My name is [Name] [Last]"

"We are your parents?"

"I-.....I don't know.I'm waiting for them.Mommy told me to wait for her here"

Nami smiles to herself.She reaches for the young child's arm.The young child flinch a littl at the harsh grasp around her wrist.