02 | hestia

Dedicated to MacyCastillo because she's really awesome :) Go check out her story! 

 This is Hestia’s last day of school (from the morning to the scene where –censored- got introduced). I really hope this isn’t cliché because I hate writing one o.o

          But Hestia likes cliché, so…

                                         +   +   +

                                    + the unlikely

                                      popular girl +

I was just like those other average teenage girls: the ones who loved clichés; the ones who always dreamt about their own fairytale-like love stories to happen; the ones who always wanted to have their own prince charming or the so-called “knight in shining armor.”

          I may not be a maiden who has a fairy god mother who can turn pumpkins into carriages or a mermaid who always dreams of becoming a part of “our world,” but I believed that in the end, I will finally find my own prince charming and we will have our own happy ending.

          But do you believe in falling in love with a certain person in your dream? Yeah, I know it sounds crazy, but I always believed in it. I will give you a permission to laugh for now. But I promise you that if you were on my shoes, you’d fall in love with him too.

          I always dreamt of him since I was about fourteen years old. He also grows (which I really found weird), becoming more and more handsome throughout the years. Now, I think he’s breathtakingly beautiful with his striking cerulean eyes with a shade of emerald green and his smile—oh, God, his amazing smile—that never ceases to captivate me. So basically, he’s like an angel that has been sent from heaven.

 I know I sound like he exists in this world, but I believe that he does. It’s just that we haven’t found each other yet. I know that we will.

                                                 ~*~

It was yet another dream that I’ve never wanted to end; another dream that I wanted to come true. We were in a vast meadow that was surrounded by a variety of beautiful flowers, dancing, embracing into each other’s arms. He looked at me with those once again gorgeous sapphire-green eyes so lovingly that almost made me crumple on my legs if I wasn’t holding onto him so tight. The sun was clear and vibrant; it illuminated the whole place, making it much brighter and magnificent than before. I looked deeper at his eyes, now with bright glistening blue irises reflecting from the rays of sunshine. They only got brighter when the corners of his lips tugged into a smile that could make this whole place vivid. It was a very romantic scenario. Until he uttered the words of:

          “Goodbye.” His voice was harmonious, like tiny raindrops slowly pelting against the windowpanes; like the ocean waves serenely crashing against each other on a summer season; like an angel singing to me in heaven. Nonetheless, he’s still saying his adieu to me.