Chapter 4

(Mei's Pov)

*Inside the Plane* 

"Hey Ella please wake me up later I'm just gonna take a nap." I said while choosing a song that I want to listen. 

"SURE WHY NOT COCONUT, HA! GOTCHA! COCONUT HOHO." -Ella said while laughing at her own joke. Wait that wasn't even a joke or was it? Okay. 

"Ella stop shouting, please?" I said 

"I'll try" -Ella said and she gave me a wink after. 

I'm so excited~~ I'm gonna see Mom and Aunt Lisaaaa~ I'm gonna check my phone later... Okay nap tiiiime. 

(Ella's Pov) 

I'm soooooooooooooo excited whooop whoooop! 

It's so boring here. So I check my twitter and saw Niall's new post 

      "@NiallOfficial: 

               MELBOURNE, ARE YOU READYYYYYYY?" 

 WE DON'T HAVE ANY TICKETS, OKAY OKAY OKAY? 

But what if we will mee then somewhere 

or we have thesame hotel

or maybe or

yes wait stop huhu 

Urghhhhhh. 

NAP TIME.  

-Airport-  

(Mei's Pov) 

 WE ARE HERE OMG WE ARE HERE. We got our bags and went out of the plane. Uhhhhh.. 

"Ella? Girls. Screaming. What?" I asked so CLUELESS. 

"They're screaming and singing Best song Ever... wait IS ONE DIRE---" Ella wasnt able to finish her sentence because hundreds of screaming girls are now hyperventilating and they're looking at us or maybe ..... 

I turn around and saw..... ONE DIRECTION. Like I am standing in front of them like omg I thought.. OMG am I dreaming? If yes, then i don't want to wake up anymore and- 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"-Ella screamed and she run towards Niall to hug him like... 

nOTE TO SELF: 

KEEP. CALM. MEI. DON'T. BE. LIKE. ELLA. YOU. MIGHT. SCARE. THEM.  

I ran towards Ella. Oh damn I feel embarrassed for what she just did. But hey I can blame her like One Direction like omg 

"I'm so sorry for what my bestfriend just did. I know that was creepy but she's a fan and so am I." I said to the boys. YES I'M TALKING TO THEM. and everybody outside the airport who knows me (maybe because of twitter) was shouting my name. Sorry girls.. 

"Hi Love! You're fan? but why aren't you screaming and fangirl?" -Zayn said after he hugged me. ZAYN FREAKING MALIK JUST HUGGED ME. 

"I uhhhhh don't want to scare you? well, yeah." I said but seriously I'm about to cry but I can't. Breatheeee Breatheeee. One Direction is in front of you, yes. Now, Breatheeeeee Breatheeee 

"Wow. Hi Love. What's your name?" -Harry. HARRY JUST ASKED ME WHAT'S MY NAME. THE LOVE OF MY FREAKING LIFE. 

"Uhhh I'm Mei." 

"What's your twitter?" -Harry. IS HE GONNA FOLLOW ME? WHAT OMFG 

"Mei uhhhh @ItsMei_1D" I said. KEEP CALM MEI. 

"Cool. Imma follow you later babe. We gotta go! oh and this is for you." Harry said and gave a a paper... wait... HIS NUMBER. HIS FREAKING NUMBER. 

"MEIIIIIII!" -Ella. 

"What?" 

"WE JUST MET ONE DIRECTION. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I HUGGED NIALL. MY NIALLER. MY EVERYTHING!!!" -Ella. 

"I know Ella. I know. :">" I said. I am literally smiling so wide but I'm not gonna tell Ella about the number.. well.. I trust her... but she might post it. Well, she can't keep secrets especially if the secret is something about One Direction.  

"Hey you no fun at all. Why aren't you screaming or something while the boys talked to you." -Ella said she was pouting -.- 

I ignored her and got my bag and went straight to find a taxi. Mom can't pick us right now she has a job here so yeah. 2 weeks vacation. <3 

-Taxi- 

Ella is too busy tweeting about how we met One Direction and that we were so lucky. 

I opened my phone because I got one notification... 

OMG 

IT'S FROM HARRY

HE FOLLOWED ME. HE FOLLOWED ME. HE -- 

"AHHHHHHH HARRY FOLLOWED YOU. OMG OMG MESSAGE HIM MESSAGE HIM." -Ella 

"Shhhh." 

I gave her a death glare 

THOUSANDS of people tweeted me and they said I was so lucky but half of those were bad comments that "I don't deserve a followback from Harry" but I dont care. :) 

"ItsMei_1D: 

         Thank you for following me back @Harry_Styles. Have a good day! :)" 

"Harry_Styles: 

         Me and the lads met this awesome fan @ItsMei_1D. Take care Love xx" 

I know Ella saw the tweet of Harry but she didn't react because she sometimes know what SELF CONTROL means. 

"@NiallOfficial: 

        Met @ItsMei_1D earlier at the airport :)) Take care Love! See you soon :*" 

And after that Niall followed me too and -- 

"HOW COME YOU GOT A FOLLOW BACK AND I DON'T? NIALL IS MINE." -Ella. What a KID. 

"I don't know.. maybe because I didn't FREAK OUT LIKE A MONSTER AND RAN TO NIALL BY SURPRISE." 

She sent me death glaressss. :3 

"ItsMei_1D 

       @NiallOfficial  I don't think soooo Potato, we don't have concert tickets, 'twas sold out but heeey I'll just stalk you, I guess? ;)" 

"NiallOfficial: 

          @ItsMei_1D  Oh love, I know you CAN'T stalk. ;)"  

"Harry_Styles: 

          @ItsMei_1D nope. You can't stalk young lady. I don't want you to, babe. I'll message you something :* "  

THIS IS OMG. HE TWEETED WITH A KISS HE CALLED ME BABE. OMG

I looked at the woman beside me and she's sleeping. Good thing. Hahaha 

*DING!* 

i got a message on twitter .... 

IT'S FROM HARRY. OMG

HE MESSAGED ME FIRST

THIS IS LOVE

-------------------------------------------------------- 

What do you guys think is the message Harry sent to Mei? ... :3 

Hi guys! Chapter 4 DONE! :)) 

What do you think of this chapter? 

Comment. Vote. You choice xx 

Message me if you want a chapter to be dedicated to you! also, please please Follow me. :)) 

Thank you guys! 

No Hate/s xx