Finding a job

I was sitting at my computer desk writing a story when my power shut off. I needed to get a job. Sadly my books weren't paying the bills. Not that I was publishing them. I had been working at grocery stores and fast food restaurants to get my pay. I had looked in the papers for jobs and on my phone for them only to see a easy job for high pay. The interview was a week from now. I think I could make it. I opened up a pack of my favorite ramen noodles and ate them while reading my new manga.

                  ONE WEEK LATER
I picked out my outfit for today grabbed it, my bag and my new manga. If you're wondering why I didn't put it on the reason would be is I only have a bike. I would ride to the place, ask for the bathroom, change and do the interview. I got there at around thirty minutes later. I changed in the bathroom and asked the receptionist when the interview started. She lead me to the waiting room where there was around fifteen Barbie dolls. I'm pretty sure I was the only one with real hair. I waited for the first girl to be called and this cycle went on for a very long excruciating hour. During this time I finished two mangas and three theme songs. When they finally called on me I stood up as the plastic girls looked at me with a look of disgust. I mean, just because I dyed my hair and didn't have an impossible body shape didn't mean I wasn't a human. When I walked into the boss looked like a typical playboy. I stepped into the room and he gave me a weird look. What was with these people and their weird looks towards me? I mean I know I'm tall and that I have black hair and I know my stockings have cats at the top of them. But seriously, I am a human. What's the difference between me and that Botox bimbo? "Please have a seat Mrs..." He questioned since I didn't state my name. "Scene. My name is Rachel Scene." I replied. He asked me simple questions about myself such as my hobbies my last job so on so forth. "So what is it that you spend the majority of your time doing?" Crap.

I wanna say that I made this story just for fun at 2am and to vent. A typical Otaku can relate to this. Bye