Chapter 1 Introducing Alexa and Lexi

Cast:  

Alexa, Lexi, Chloe, Harry, Liam, Niall, Louis, Zayn, Abby, Tia, and some of there parents

A/N: Hi! So here is my first try making a book!!! So i love 1D and i love Harry and Liam!!!!!!!!!! The cast is just made up and more people will come along. Hope you enjoy!!!!

 -Lex

Alexa's P.O.V.

I just woke up and had to get ready quick. It was already 6:30 and school started at 7:30. Most days it takes me an hour to get ready! It is the first  day of school and i am finally a junior!! I new I had to hurry to meet Lexi and the bus stop. I know riding the bus isn't that cool but until I my dirvers lisens (which in a few days it will be ready) the only choice i have was the bus. So I quickly got up and ran to the shower.

Lexi's P.O.V.

I didn't get a text from Alexa this morning like i usally get. Its wierd though every morning I get a text from Alexa at 6:00 saying "Hey you up yet? Well just got up and getting ready for school! See you at the bus stop at 7:15!" So I decide to message her, " Hey are u up and r u riding the bus?" 

She might just have Chloe and her new rich boyfriend pick her up and abondon me. Chloe has done that with me and Alexa before :(. Ever sence Alexa moved to our school in 10th grade we have been best friends. But when Chloe saw how much we hung out see got jelous and is trying to take Alexa away from me. 

A/N:

One of our commentors will be featured in our chapter/book so please comment your name if you want to be in our book