Chapter 2 Losing Eachother

Lexi's P.O.V.

I can rember the day Chloe started hating me like it was yesterday. Which is wierd because i have a really bad memory .

It all started when one day when Chloe got a new boyfriend named Trevor. 2 weeks later Trevor to our school and Chloe thought it was the best thing ever. (but it really wasn't) When I met Trevor I felt like I hated him because Chloe was always with him and never with me anymore. But one English project when he was my partner he came over to work on it. He sat close to me and leanded in and I knew I shouldn't but nothing was there to stop me. My lips touched his. Then I could feel his toung pusg into mine. Then he lifted me off the ground and he stood up too. Our lips would not seperate. Then he pushed me against the wall and he kissed me alot harder than I thought he ever could. Next I knew I felt his hands lift my sweatshirt off revealing my white almost clear tanktop. So then I also went along with the stripping and took off his shirt to reveal his six pack of abs. Next it got phisical. He grabed my waisted and lifed me up and wraped my legs around his torso. All of a sudden he pushed me up against the wall and started to kiss my neck. He suddenly threw me on the loveseat and he jumped on top off me. I knew he was waiting for me to take it to the next step. So I started to push him up so we could be next to each other. He finally stoped kissing me and started to talk to me.

" This was the best thing ever. Chloe would never have done this. Even if she did it would never be this amazing."

" But you have a girlfriend who is also is my friend"

"But you just did"

"I guess. Lets just keep going where we left off"

So then he went back on top. I could feel my heart beating so hard. I knew this was wrong but something in me just let me keep going.

The next morning we were in my bed and mostly dressed. A little while later Trevor was still at my house watching TV and working on our English project.

About 22 episodes of Liv and Maddie we here a knock on the door. I go and answer it.

"Hello"

"Hey Lexi! Have u seen Trevor? Me and his parents are worried sick. He was supposed to come home last night from your house at 8:30." Said Chloe

Trevor walks up to the door.

"Yeah I'm right here" Trevor said snooty

"Why are u still here?"

"We weren't done with our English project." I said butting in the conversation

"Yeah but you still could have called and let your parents know"

"Sorry"

"Well anyway, we are happy you are ok and here. So go get your stuff and get going to the Opera house"

Trevor walk off and Chloe said really quietly "whatever you to we're doing I will find out and make sure you never be happy again"

She walk away to her car.

When Trevor came out from my room and looked to see if Chloe was looking and then kissed me.

1 week later and Trevor and Chloe sent me a text. Chloe sent "You jerk I found out and I hate u", and Trevor sent "hey I still like you and want to go out? :)" I said sure to Trevor and didn't reply to Chloe.

We'll things started to not work out with Trevor but Chloe was very very very mad!

A/N

Hey Directioners!!!! Hope u like our new chapters and sorry it's so late. We will for sure update sooner next time! Do u think Chloe will ever forgive Lexi? Would u ever forgive Lexi if u were Chloe? Until next chapter, TODDLES!