Surprise!

Tabasum's POV

"Look Moe, I really don't think I you should stay in this meaningless relationship. Yes I know you have a daughter but you can still be part of her life" I explained to Mohammed, as we sat in a restaurant waiting for our lunch order.

To say that he was confused was an understatement. " Let's face it, you don't love Zahra, Neloufar has always been your one and only , you've waited all these years for her, and now she's here I don't think you'd want to loose her again " Although I knew this wasn't the best advice I gave to my friend, I can't let him ruin Zahra and Nasreens life even more. I mean what kind of a home will Nasree grow up in if her parents don't love each other?

Zahra will be able to get married again and find happiness that she deserves.

"But Zahra..." He tried to argue.
"You've hurt her enough Mohammed! And I don't think she deserves it. " I said cutting him off.

The rest of the lunch was spent in silence and we were both lost in thought.
He then dropped me at home where I had to get back to all my work. I hope he takes my advice and makes the right decision.

_________________________________________

Mohammed woke up to the alarm going off. By now Zahra was already up and making her way out of the room. He soon followed and everyone was gathered in the lounge.

He noticed it was a break in by the door being open and a few things out of place. "Is everyone okay? " he asked as he looked around to see his sister still standing in one place. Like she seen a ghost.

Ridwaan was standing a few feet from her making sure she was okay. "What happened Asma? " Zahra asked her still half asleep and half in shock.

"B-bhabi, Nasreen..." Asma said With a shakey breath and began to cry again.
That's when realisation struck Zahra!
They took Nasreen. Someone kidnapped Nasreen .

Not wanting to believe this she ran upstairs to Nasreens room and soon after Mohammed followed.
When she saw that the room was empty and they had really taken her daughter .
She turned to her husband and broke down.

He just held her as she cried. He tried to comfort her by saying everything is going to be okay. "Listen Zahra, have faith in Allah. Inshallah we will find her. "

By now, unable to control her emotions Zahra stepped away from him and gave him a disgusted look. " Easy for you to say! This is all her fault! Your stupid live Neloufar is behind this. She said if I don't leave you... she'll do something " Zahra said With anger and walked straight passed him.

An angry Mohammed just walked out. That's all he does when it gets too much. He walked out without even phoning to police. He walked out at 2 am. Where did he go? Only he knows.

This left Ridwaan with all the responsibility. Ridwaan phoned the cops. Ridwaan made sure his sister and Asma were okay. He got them seated and calmed down a bit. He waited for the police to come.

Once they came Asma gave her story.
"I was in the bathroom when I heard a bang. I thought due to the weather something must have fallen out side or something. Then I heard Nasreen cry. And as I came out to check on her they already took her and run down. "

"By then the alarm was activated and Ridwaan was next to me. He tried to go after them but it was too late. I'm not sure how Zahra and Mohammed slept through all this " she explained in the most calm manner.

As she spoke the police officer took down notes. Everyone gave their story and by the time everything was over it was already 7am. Mohammed had not yet returned.

Ridwaan . Ridwaan took care of everything. And that's when Asma realised she wouldn't find someone like him.

________________________________________
Mohammeds POV

"How could you!??" I demanded from Neloufar. "It's my daughter for gods sake! I told you to give me time! Why Nasreen? Why put everyone else in panic and stress! "

"I have no idea what you talking about " she said half sleepy.
"Don't act dumb! You ordered the kidnapping of my daughter! I swear you keep her safe " I continued to threaten her.

"Razuu I did not do anything of that sort. Wallahi I didn't. she's not With me." she told me sincerely. I wanted to believe her. I really did. But something was stopping me.

"But Zahra said...." and that's when I hurt her.
"Zahra! Really!? Since when did she become a your priority? Listen I didn't have anything to do with this. And when you realise that we will speak. For now I had enough of you " and she ended the call!

If she doesn't have My daughter then who does?

________________________________________

With Nasreen gone for 2 days now and no call from the kidnappers, and no sign of her Zahra was a total mess. Mohammed was hardly at home. Asma was blaming herself for not looking after Nasreen properly and Ridwaan was the one person that kept everything in place.

He didn't have time to worry about his emotions right now. All he worried about was his nieces safely and Asma and Zarahs well being.

_________________________________________
Unknowns POV

My favourite number will have to be... Uhh Three!!! I kept her for 3 days and now I will make that million dollar phone call.

If he doesn't abide by my rules, then I'd probably have to just kill her. Not the first killing I've done. So it wouldn't bother me much.

Oh the happiness I will get from hearing the sadness in his voice. He will surely suffer this time.

I dialed the number carefully and before e the second ring he answered.
"Hello " came his tired and yet anxious voice. Almost as if he was waiting for the call. Well of course he was. It was his daughters life in my hands.

"Are you not a Muslim Razuu ? Can't you greet properly? " I asked with a small laugh.

"Y-you!!" he exclaimed

"Surprise!!!!!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Salaam!
Hope all are well and enjoying the book

Please vote and comment

~ love Aari