Kiba's POV

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

I stumble out from behind the great oak tree when Akamaru nudges me. For a dog that claims to be my best friend, he sure seems ready to get me into trouble. Sakura looks up from her textbook, allowing herself a quick smile. Just as I wonder what she's smiling about, she looks right into my eyes.

I shuffle back. I'm clearly caught red-handed for checking out Sakura. (Akamaru grunts that I am stalking, but he is definitely lying.)

"Your heavy footsteps were a dead giveaway." Sakura utters. I smile sheepishly, thinking of my poor attempts at being a stalker. I only wanted to get Sakura to relax a little, and enjoy some fresh spring air.

I decide to be brave, and cautiously take a seat next to Sakura. She smiles at me through her captivating green eyes, and proceeds reading her textbook. Just being close to her is enough for me. The delicate wafts of honeydew shampoo and the scent of her avocado body lotion blend into a delicious scent known to me as 'Sakura'.

While I am resting, Sakura peers over at me and mumbles something about going on a walk. Akamaru jumped up at the mere mention of 'walk' and wagged his tail frantically. You would think I haven't walked him for his whole life. When I don't respond, Sakura pokes me in my ribs. My eyes widen in shock and before I can help it, a giggle escapes my traitorous mouth.

There is one thing that I cannot take - people tickling me. With just the slightest graze of fingers near my abdomen, I can burst into the wildest bouts of laughter ever heard. Sakura, being the genius that she is, seems to have figured this out. She nods at Akamaru, before maniacally tickling me like no one else has ever done.

I test the limits of my will power, only to realise that it is weak against tickles. Peals of laughter bubble up from me, and it doesn't take much for me to start rolling around in the grass laughing. This appears to please Sakura and Akamaru, who then tickle me even more.

Honestly, since they're so close to me, I really don't mind. I play along until it's time for Akamaru and I to head back for dinner.

While walking back home, I think about how the grass seems particularly wet, probably from the intermittent spring showers. I check my leather jacket in fear of grass stains and nearly cry out in despair. My jacket is covered with patches of mud and grass. Akamaru nuzzles me, telling me that the laughter made the grass stains worth it.

Well, he's not the one who needs to clean a dirty leather jacket AND a white dog.