Chapter 2: The Closet

"Yay! Kawaii~Chan loves party games!" Kawaii~Chan said while eating a sugar cookie. "What game should we do first?" Dante ask. "How about we put two people in a closet and leave them there for an hour?" Nichole replied with no hesitation. Aphmau loved the idea, but which two people would go in there, and also she thought it was only for 7 minutes, but she lets that pass. "Well who will go into the closest?" Aphmau ask. "Not me," Zane said. "Well, me and Kaytl-" Travis said before Kaytlen punched him. "Well I guess I can draw names out of a cup to make it fair," Aaron said. Everyone agreed to Aaron's idea so soon he came out with a top hat full of names! "Alright the first person is... Garroth! And the next person to go is... Laurence!" At this point the room was bursting with laughter! "Get in there you two!" Vylad said pushing them into the closet. It was a nice little closet, but at this point it was very uncomfortable. "So...." Laurence said not knowing what to say. "So....." Garroth replied also not knowing what to say. After about 3 minutes of pure awkwardness Garroth finally said something. "Hey Laurence, there is something I need to tell you," Garroth said very nervously. Laurence was wondering what he had done this time, "Yes?"