Chapter 1

Jess' POV

"Finally" I say as carrying my last box of stuff into the new house. I will usually leave half the stuff in the boxes until we move again, it's just easier to pack.

The house is big, much bigger than my other houses that I have lived in for the past 19 years. It is a two story house with a basement. Amy and I have rooms across the hall from each other, both of us have our own bathrooms and our parents master bedroom is closer to the stairs that lead down stairs to our front door, and drake has his own room next to Amy's. The kitchen is huge, the fridge is full of our food and there is a center counter and a kitchen table towards the wall that leads to our living room. The living room isn't as big as I thought but its still big, it has a couch and a glass table with a very beautiful rug. The tv was a flat screen and under the tv was a fireplace. We had a backyard and it was beautiful, it had woods behind our house but it wasn't like normal woods where it's like dirty and spiderwebs everywhere it was filled with beautiful colorful flowers and bright green healthy grass.

The boxes were scattered across end the floor in front of the door. Each of the boxes had someone's name on it. We each picked one box at a time to carry it to our rooms. I had carried all my boxes up stairs and I just plumbed down on my mattress that was laying on the floor. I had heard everyone talking in the hallway and I was going to join them but I just sat their. I don't know why I didn't get up, I just felt different with this house, like something good is going to come out of it. Maybe just maybe this is going to be the house we stay at, and I can live a normal life and have friends that I will actually keep. I kept on thinking on how my life would be if this would be our permeant house. I wanted to see what they were talking about so I walked out. My mom and Amy were talking and my dad and drake left to get dinner, they never asked me what I wanted......maybe Amy told them for me.

I decided to walk past them to go into the back yard and walk around in the beautiful woods. It was kinda chilly but I didn't go back to get a jacket. I just walked and walked until I saw it, two trees right next to each other with a spot for two people to sit. It kinda made me sad because I didn't have any one to sit with me. When I do get someone I will sit here with them. I walked over and sat down, it was really comfy. I didn't wanna get up, I just sat there and thought until I got board so I pulled out my iPhone and headphones to listen to music. The music started to fade out, and i fell asleep. My mom knew I went outside and I was woken up by her screaming my name over and over. I had walked out of the woods to see her standing at the sliding glass doors. As I was walking I had realized that their was a fence around the woods that went to the back of our house, it raped around the entire woods so no one could come in them or get out. It made me feel safe that I could go in there and not have to worry about anyone trying to kill me. I had reached my mom and I asked her what she needed. She said dinners here and we both walked inside. When I walked into the kitchen everyone was sitting down at the table, I would usually ask to take my food into my room and eat it, but it felt different to go into my room. So I just sat down and ate. I got done eating and walked upstairs to watch tv and get my pjs on.

I laid down in my bed after lifting the heavy mattress onto the frame. I knew that I wouldn't be able to sleep just like all the other houses, I wouldn't sleep at all everyday I would sit wide awake staring at the ceiling. The only house I would be able sleep at was the first and second one. I lay there and went on Instagram and I had four new followers. I put in headphones and listened to my songs and then realized I was drifting off into sleep, so I pulled the head phones out. I sat there and I pulled the blankets over me and I fell asleep in what felt like five seconds.

*********

I woke up and yawned, I had realized......I slept..... I actually went to sleep. It has been my first time sleeping in a while. I would always fail test because of my lack of sleep. Now I can go back to collage and get a good job. I go down stairs to make myself breakfast. When I get done I look at collages on my laptop and I find one that I like and I apply. I put the computer away and I go back up stairs into my room, everyone is still asleep and I didn't want to leave without letting anyone know. I decide to leave a note and go out for a drive to get used to my town. On my phone I had gotten an email while I was driving around looking for a parking spot. I had finally found one and I pulled out my phone and it was an email from the collage I applied from. It had said