Chapter 2: Same team

Just to let you all know, it almost always going to be Weiss's POV when not told whose it is.

I entered beacon and walked around to find the place I supposed to be at. Once I found that place I walked around, looking at the people who are new like me. Then something caught my eyes, red, a red cloak. I noticed that it was ruby, i got so excited and happy. 'wow weiss, hold your horses.' i mentally calmed my self down. I walked up behind her quietly and smooth as possible. "And there was a nice and beautiful girl with white like snow haired girl that was nice to me even thought i bumped into her stuff and made them spill." Ruby explain to the blond girl next to her who was nodding her head. I blushed of how cute and lovely she was about explaining about me the "ice queen". I decided to speak up. "hello there ruby. " i said gaining both of the girls attention. Ruby brightened. "Weiss! Oh yeah yang this the nice girl i was talking about." Ruby said pointing at me. 'yang' wrapped her arms around Ruby's neck. My eyebrow started twitching angrily and i started to glare at her. "Yo there, names yang, big sister of ruby, nice ta meet yah." yang introduced. My eyes softened and eyebrow stopped twitching when she said sister. She gave me a confused look. "hey there, my name is Weiss Schnee, nice to meet you." I introduced. We shook hands. "well, i hope we all get to be in the same team! " ruby said excitedly. I smiled and then started thinking. 'if i am on her team, then no excuse to be together!' i thought. That's when the vice principal came in. "hello all, i have some announcements that i am going to say." Glenda started. (its the same as the original series!) After Glenda finished her announcements, I put my attention to Ruby. "Ruby, do you want to um... Like hangout together?" A boy with yellow hair asked while rubbing the back of his neck. I felt my self heating up in anger. I looked at ruby hoping she would say no, but she was beaming. "yeah! Lets all hangout! "Ruby said giving him a hand. He smiled and accepted her hand. "thanks, your the best friend i could hope for." he said. Ruby just smiled brightly. "its okay Jaune! I am here for you! " she said. He smiled and they then headed somewhere. I stood there frozen of what was happening. MY ruby is holding hand with this, JAUNE? And not with ME? Oh, you made the wrong decision Jaune.

Cliff hanger!!! Dun dun dun!!! Sorry for late update, i was really tired from doing nothing and actually already had it written but was to lazy to press the publish buttom. I know lazy woman XD. Well see you guys later!

Kid-face1028 out!