''I'm nothing but a Soldier".

''I don't know if I can do this.'' I whispered as my hands were shaking. I was about to cry.

''Calm down, Alex.'' He sighed. I threw down my bouquet of flowers and rested my back on the wall. I shook my head twice and closed my eyes. We were both alone in there, but I could still hear the people talking and laughing.

''James, I don't know if I want to marry him. I'm not ready.'' I mumbled as the time to go and face things was surrounding me. I felt the urge to cry and... Run away. Something possible if it wasn't my own wedding day.

''Can you calm the fuck down, Alexandra?'' Bucky replied. He kneeled down and took my hands. ''You are... You are ready to do this, girl.'' He sighed. ''You do love him and you're gorgeous with that wedding dress on.''

''Well...'' I whispered.

''Alex?'' He raised up his eyebrows and sat beside me.

''I'm nervous.'' I tried to convince myself. And Bucky seemed to get it right. At least he didn't notice was lying.

''Why do you think you're not ready to marry William?'' He asked me softly.

''Because... Shit, forget about it.'' I sighed. ''It's just I don't think he's the person I want to be with forever.''

''Alex, holy fuck, you should have told him before this moment.'' Bucky rolled his eyes.

''I know, right? But I felt he was when he proposed to me last year, not now.'' I shrugged. ''I guess it's just that I'm nervous.''

''Okay.'' He replied and got up. ''Now, let's go.''

''I love you.'' I said and hugged him before I had to enter the church again. I was in a place I didn't want to be because I just didn't believe in God, I did it for him.

''I love you too, Alex.'' He whispered and looked up and down at me. His eyes watered and something tied inside my chest. I looked down and took a breath before I could make my own way towards the aisle.

But the surprise was when James Buchanan Barnes entered the building and after him, I did too. William wasn't there and it surprised me a lot. Too much, to be honest. I asked his friends where he could be but no one knew about it. Some of them went out to call him, some just talked and wondered.

An hour passed and I sat there, ashamed and losing my temper. A lot of people were looking at me with sorrow, which I hated most. I looked up and saw Bucky resting over a wall, looking at the situation. Then, a guy, who I thought was friend of William, whispered something to him. He nodded his head and looked, with his blue eyes, at me worried. My eyes watered when he looked at me like that.

I was about to stand up and leave until the door opened and the silence filled my ears. It was William.

''Where were you?'' I asked him as I tried to calm down.

''Alex...'' He sighed.

''Alex what.'' I mumbled. He looked down.

''I don't want to marry you.'' He said looking at the roof.

''What?'' I whispered. I did hope it was a nightmare or a joke.

''It's not you... Just that I've got someone waiting for me in the car, I'm sorry.'' He said and I shook my head.

''Now, you're going to say the same you have said to me to all the guests, I'm fucking leaving.'' My words were full of hate and bitterness.

''Alexandra.'' He raised his voice.

''Fuck off, I don't need you, William.'' I shouted and run away from there the best I could.

''Alex, wait!'' Bucky shouted running to catch me.