Small Intro

Dear Diary

Hi it's me. I am just writing to you to say that I am not doing so good I really feel like I need to talk with you. So it has been approximately six years since we last had a one sided conversation. Remember my parents were going through a very bad break up and through it all decided it would be best to send of their children during it all. So my older sister Jane got sent to live with our grandparents in Iowa and my brother Max went to live Aunt June and Uncle Leroy and me the young eleven year old was basically sent off to Boarding school. I was upset devastated that I had to go live at some foreign school.

So it is currently 2016 and I am at my senior year of school and throughout the six years of boarding school I haven't really made any friends. You see on my arrival at the school I kept to myself and read books, took pictures and became the schools loner. I was just a depressed eleven years old. It was really bad too. My roommate at the time was Elle Harding and she begged or dorm advisor to change roommates. It was because I wouldn't talk to her and so when I turned fourteen teen I was given my own room. I was away from most of the students at school.

      However I meet this one girl Yazmine Rain. I was in the library and she approached me. I looked up from my book up at her and to be honest I was wondering why our school let in a girl as crazy as her. Her hair had multiple streaks of colours and her entire attire looked like a unicorn had vomited all over her. She however hadn't quite gotten the memo that I was the school loner no one wanted to talk to me because I basically kept to myself. She actually liked it. She whispered to me.

"Hey I know who you are and you will talk to me one day. You will talk to me because I see your personality and I must say it is really cool"

I was puzzled at what she had said yet a light smile tugged at the side of my lips.

This probably crazy for whoever is reading this so I am going to basically tell you my story.

HI I am Cara Leigh Jones. I am currently seventeen and I attended the prestige boarding school Wessington. It caters for boys and girls ages eleven to eighteen, though the girls and boys live on different campuses. Meaning we all attended the same classes but our housing is a good distant from one another. Ironically at school I am said to be this quite loner who just keeps to herself other than when I am with Yaz but when I visit my family i am am the most sarcastic , blunt and jovial person and I guess that is what Yaz was talking about the first day she meet me.