Chapter 7 - FAKE

Last night Lee and I had a fight. He was horny and I didn't know what to say. I'm not comfortable talking about that kind of stuff. When I lost internet I lost my happiness as well. When he was horny he told me, "just tell me (something I'm not gonna say because it's awkward...) plz baby I love you."

I told him, "that sounded so fake..."

He said, "thx for calling me fake I really do love you."

We got in a small fight.

When I lost Internet, which I do every night because my parents have it set to cut off at a certain time, I felt unloved. I started thinking he was just talking to me for when he's horny he'll know who he's talking to. I started doubting everything.

I woke up this morning to a message from Lee. The last message I sent last night said, "I'm losing internet..." He told me, "Don't matter babe going sleep then it will go away love you so much and I'm sorry for wanting u ok night."

That message made everything okay.

When we were talking about it this morning, he told me, "If I'm fake the guess I say bye."

Bish no.

You ain't never leaving me.

I told him, "I was just upset last night when I lost Internet and I was all alone and when that happens my brain is swarming with thoughts and it's just hard dealing with it."

He told me, "But just understand that ur my baby girl and when I'm in that kind of mood I will turn to u and only u baby I don't want nobody else but you ever so I get feelings like that now and then and I just needed my baby girl."

No one had ever called me baby girl before. No one had ever told me I'm their first choice. No one had ever made me feel that special as he just did.

We talked a bit after that and I asked him to call me. He didn't want to because I'm he felt awkward. I honestly did too...

He told me he felt so bad after last night he cried. Well, I did too...

I told him I'm not comfortable talking about stuff like that. Maybe he won't ask me for stuff like that next time he's in that mood.

Lee's going to his nana's tomorrow. I asked him if I could talk to her and he said he wouldn't have Internet. He'll talk to her for me to get her address.

I can't wait to mail Lee his box. It's gonna be his early birthday present probably.

Next summer when he comes on vacation with us we will probably watch loads of scary movies.

I'll have to comfort him because when I told him about a "scary" movie (it wasn't scary at all, they were stuck in a car the whole time...) he told me it was super scary. I guess I'll have to protect him...

Wow.

• • •
Hey guyssss!!! Sorry it's taken so long to update, I've just been to busy watching scary movies and doing crafts. Lol

Comment a time when you and your boyfriend/girlfriend had a fight! What happened? I would love to know. Mostly cuz I have nothing better to do....

*crickets*

Anyways, like, comment and share!! It would mean a lot to me!!

Thanks for everything!!

Love you!!

~AnonymousWriter714