chapter 2

Marilyn

I was on my way to this party my cousin mia force me to go to . I wore a black an white marlyn monroe dress with nude heels .So I invited elaine. We were in the car listening Chris Brown song sex you back to sleep when we pulled up to this big ass mansion I was like damn an alot of ppl were on the outside we got out of the car an walk up to the front door this party was going really good . Me Elaine n mia walked over to the bar an took some shots we started dancing while I was dancing I saw Elaine dancing with her baby daddy I've met him once an I thou they were really cute together . I kept dancing then I felt some hands on my waist .I kept dancing .then i went bk to the bar an got alot more shoots till I was no longer sober.  I felt the same hands around my waist again when I looked up I sah a cute ass nigga he was damn gorgeous .he whisper in my ears lets go up stairs .
When  we reached upstairs we started taking of each other cloths

Sex scene* read at own risk*

He started sucking on my breast while he played with my pearl .he pulled down is pants and is boxer's an I saw is 10 inched fully erected member he was huge . I was scared because I was a virgin but he told me he would take is time he pushed in an out if me slowly untill I got use to is size then he pick up paste he was going faster n faster . I was about to cum so was he we both let go n came together we went at it for another hour wen we were done he kick me out .wtf did I juss do

King pov

Last night I fucked an ducked this bitch she was still a virgin but not my problem didn't tell her to come to my party n drop her pannies . I juss woke up an toke a shower got ready in my new jordans with some HNM black pants n HNM black shirts then went to the trap house to see if ever thing was on point .