Baby baby

They entered the front door and Tina couldn't take the pain she scream at the top of her lungs HELP ME MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!! So Doctors rushed to her side and put her in a room she pushed and pushed then felt a loss of pain and heard a cry Congrats the doctors said you've got a healthy baby girl!!! Tina cried tears of joy and even Cade had a silent tear run down his cheeks what should we name her Tina said still sobbing what about Amelia?? I love it Cade agreed Amelia Hernandez my sweet baby girl
5 DAYS LATER
They brought little Tiny Amelia home and as soon as they did she was sound asleep in her crib so Tina and Cade went to bed as well they lay in bed silent till Cade reached out and felt her belly he said softly no more kicks so Tina moved on top of him both of them naked she kissed his neck as he slipped his penis inside her and grabbed her beasts sucking them and licking. Celabratory sex Cade said and Tina chuckled as Cade sat her up and she went up and down making his Big friend go in and out arrggh!! Tina moaned as Cade got on top and humped till Tina pulled it out then got back on top and pleasured his BIG trobbing COCK she sucked so hard and played with his big floppy Ball sack then he released cum and it shot out like a rocked Tina slurped it up and kept going then she moved up and plunged it in herself as Cade stroked her back and kissed her neck then they rolled over painting and caught there breath then they made out as Cade humped her slowly it was not even close to morning and they were tiered they were too busy having wild and amazing sex for sleep so they tried again to go to bed but they ended up having sex again Cade pushed his penis inside Tina and humped wildly followed by more cock sucking and cumming then it was time to turn over Cade shuved himself in her tight ass and humped madly squishing her breasts and wildly kissing her neck cumming so much the sheets underneath were now soaking and messed up from how wild they were that night they just loved there sex Cade didn't stop he humped and humped and HUMPED he panted and panted but it felt sooooooo good and soooo right so he kept going slipping in and out as Tina moaned and yelled at him OH HUMP ME HARDER SEXY GOD GAVE YOU THAT HUGE ASS THROBBING COCK FOR A REASON AND THAT REASON IS TO FUCKING HUMP MY BRAINS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cade went faster and that big cock of his was trobbing and wet she was on hands and knees and he was on top hugging her squeezing her stomach pulling himself into her some how even with all the noise Amelia was sound asleep but they weren't Cade couldn't stop she was soooo tight and fun and wild his cum splashed out of him and onto the sheets making them even more wet Tina still yelling at him thrashed her ass towards him getting him in there deeper they both moaned having the sex of there lives then they realized it was only 3:00 they still had like 7:00 hours of hard core sex left and they took every last minute he thrashed inside her still in there same positions Cade kissed her neck and every like 20 seconds he would say a little something to make her blush like he said oh my sexy baby I love you so much then he licked her neck some more and whispered Oh my sexy tight god how much I love to fuck you then Tina whispered back oh baby get innnnn meeeeeeeeeee deeper!!!! Cade whispered my trobbing cock Is at your command and he fucked her so hard she thought she would bleed then he got softer and softer and whispered to her I just love your big ass breasts so he turned her over plunged into her vigina and humped slowly as he sucked on her breasts but to his surprise all he got was a mouth full of milk but he kept going knowing she enjoyed it then he straightened up and humped her soooooo hard she moaned in pleasure and yelled at him OH MY SEXY ASS MAN LET ME SEE THAT BIG JUICY THING and Tina plunged it into her mouth and sucked so hard he kicked and moan then yelled at her gently OH MY TIGHT BIG BREASTED GODDAS EAT MY CUMMING COCK SWALOW IT MY BABY SSWWAALLOOWW MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then he released a tub load of surprisingly super tasty cum and of course Tina slurped it all up making him howl and release more she kept going not letting a drop to waste eating his big cock he wispered as she slowed down oh I love you soooooo much baby and your amaxing at sex and eating my huge friend down there she smiled and said taking a breath the pleasher is all mine then she went faster than ever before making Cade howl and scream more!! MORE!!!!!! FASTER MY SEXY!!!!!!! OH OOOOHHHHH HONEY SWALLOW MMMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He kicked and howled Tina was also enjoying this all the delicious juices of her new babe she slowed down for him and herself to catch their breath then spoke softly oh honey I never wanna stop humpin u baby❤️ Tina replied I can never get enough of your HUGE TROBBING COCK and your sexy man juice❤️ well then here's some more Cade wispered as he pushed his huge dick into her mouth once more OH OHH U PLEASURE ME GOOD!!!!! He said releasing more of his cum into her mouth she licked circles around the tip and found his pleasure spot where then he did not stop shoting his sexy sauce in her mouth for about 15 minutes oh you found my man spot he said smirking she stopped and looked at him smiling then he pushed her head back to his now totally swollen and wet cock where she once again smooched circled around his big friend releasing a trucks load of delicious man juice into her mouth after that they were both tired so Tina got on top of Cade and put his wet slippery freind back inside her where he humped as slow as he could while they caught their breath then Tina kissed his neck and wispered your huge down there Cade grinned and said only for you my dear then with Cade slowly humping eventually they both fell asleep