How it happend

Alex radkes  blood dripped down her arm from a blade that almost took her life . Although it didn't kill her , it killed her mom and dad .... And now she was alone at the age of 15!? Where would she go they were the only family she knew unless ...

5 months later
------------------
Alex pulled into a long drive way where she hoped she would take refuge unless Sam didn't let her
She parked her dad favourite bike carefully against the gate securing it with a chain before she started walking up to the large houses Victorian door , she pressed the bell and shouted her childhood friends name .

A large man walked up to the door ,although his face was distorted because of the foggy glass then in a deep voice he growled the words "who is this ?" ,

Alex responded in a tough voice " I'm Alex ,Ronnie's daughter please can I come in I need shel..." The door swung open with a overjoyed face greeting her "Alex !?" Sam wrapped his arms around her and quickly pulled her inside his house "I'm guessing you didn't come here bearing good news did you .." As he stroked her face  . "How did you know ?"  She enquired  "well the cut on your arm is one thing and another you show up after my parents die ? It hardly seems a coincidence " he spoke in a low but sad voice "your parents died as well? How " .