Diana

So I'm Diana. I'm sixteen and I'm fat and ugly. I'm worthless, depressed and I self harm. I'm a sophomore in high school. Today is my first day at a new school. My family relocated to London England from Sydney Australia. I'm glad thought. I only had one friend. His name is Ashton. He also has depression.
Anyways back to school. It's going to suck being the fat girl and the new girl. I hope I'll make some new friends at least one. I hope this school is nicer than my old one. I got bullied a lot at my old school because of my weight and depression.
"Sweetie it's time for school!" My mum yelled from down stairs. I sigh picking up my backpack checking in the mirror.
"What does it help I'm ugly anyways" I think to myself. " Hurry up Diana. It's almost time to leave" my mum yells again. " On my way" I yell back at her walking down the stairs. I sigh thinking and wondering how today will go.
"You look beautiful" my dad says coming out of his room.
"Impossible" I think but say "thank you" instead.
"You ready?" My mum asked. " As ready as I'll ever be" I sigh.
" It will be fine" my mum and dad reassure me. I sigh walking out to the car. As I'm getting in the car my mum walks out of the house and gets in the car. I sigh.
" Just remember today is the first day of the rest of your life." My mum says driving. I roll my eyes at her and laugh. " I'm so glad this is a short ride" I think. The ride is only about ten minutes long. Finally we arrive in front of the school. I am really nervous about today. I looked at my mum as I reached for the handle of the car.
" I'm ready mum." She looked at me then kissed me on the cheek.
" Go on." She said as I stepped out of the car.
"Bye mum. Love you" I said standing outside of the car
" She's right, today is the first day of the rest of my life" I thought looking at the school.

Hey guys. I hope you guys like this fan fiction. I had another fan fiction up on here but it was crap. Plus I can't relate to the character in my other one as I can this one. But I hope you like this one. Please leave feedback.
Stay strong beauyifuls.