love works magically

The view from the top of the hill was amazing.

The building looks so tiny compared to their original size. The hills look serene with all the fog covering them. The orange sun look like it was drowning into the sea. The birds flew slowly into their nest and the ship started to set for the shore.

I can’t even blink. It feels like a fairy tale. I rarely get to enjoy this type of view. From my house, I could only see the trees and river, not as calming as this one.

The time crawl so fast that I don’t know it was twilight.

I was just warming up. I didn’t even sweat yet. I want to go further and I feel like want to stay longer but my bodyguard seems to be anxious on the higher ground.

“Let’s go. You’re sweating bullet. Why did you follow me in the first place?” I asked her, Shoji.

“It’s my task to keep you safe from any harm. My fear of height must not be an obstacle to this mission” she explained.

“Huh… right. You just scared my grandfather will be furious right?” I attacked her with more accusation to make her feel bad.

The sky was red when I was crawling slowly down the hill. Shoji was holding my hand as if I was a baby.

Shoji Nakamura is a very good lady. I treat her as a sister as I don’t have one. She’s 28 years old.

Oh yeah. I’m Hibari Matsumoto. Age, 20 years old. The heir of my grandfather assets worth more than the calculator can count. I’m 156 cm. 56kg. I’m quite heavy right? Who cares? And I’m single. I’m a black-haired girl and quite tan. Not so interesting, right? No need to bluff. I lived with my grandfather for my whole life because my dad doesn’t acknowledge me as I was produced when he was drunk – if you know what I mean – with my mother.

“Grandfather, sorry I’m late. Don’t blame Shoji. It’s me. I drowned myself in the scenery” I giggled in front of my 86 year old grandfather.

“You really know how to make me worry. Come, give your old grandfather a hug” he answered.

I felt weird. He is usually mad and furious when I return home late. And he never asked for a hug from me.

“Are you okay, grandpa? Never had you asked for such a favor” I joked. But still, I walk up towards him and give him a warm hug.

This hug was so tender, filled with love. I felt like want to cry.

“Take a good care of yourself. No one is going to take care of your back. Remember this well. Handle your wealth wisely. I’m lucky to have you as my granddaughter. Remember me always” he whispered to me as we hugged.

“Stop giving me advice like you are going away. You going to help me handle my property” I replied to soothe my uneasy heart. I remember my friend said that when a person started giving a weird advice it means that she or he is going to meet the Scheduler. Or in other word, DIE.

He only smiles as his gazed looked deep into my eyes. His old wrinkly eyes were red and watery. He brushed my hair and walked toward his room.

“That’s was weird. Isn’t it Shoji?” I asked her.

She just looked at me with an unexplainable face.

I paced to my room quickly to escape the awkwardness. The aura circling around the mansion is surely different.

That night, the dinner was served on the twelve-seated dinner table. The meals filled every corner of the table.

“Are we having a dinner or something? The food is awesomely DAEBAK and many. Not like always” I complained.