Prologue

"Rose get your fat ass down here" my older sister Lily calls. She does this every morning with a diffrent name for me. Shes my only sister and i have 2 older brother Zach and Tyler they abuse me my sister just calls me names.

 Im 5' 2" and weigh about 100 pounds. My 16th Bithday is tomorrow and im the only one that knows, no one else cares. The only reason i care is because I shift and get to find my mate and get out of this place. 

     I have one friend his name is Dylan hes 6' 6" and well fit like all werewolves. He protects me as much as he can at school with the names. He knows about the abuse he hates it and he hates the way I flinch at everything. Im the shyest girl at the school i sit at the back of the class and never raise my hand and when i do get called on im a stuttering mess.

  At home my brothers take turns hitting me my parents are almost never home they are only home on the weekends and they have no idea what happens to me. I make all the food and have to be up at 5:00 am every morning to make breakfast and still get beat if its done perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How is it so far be honest this is my second book and its completly diffrent from my other one. So put ideas pointers in the comments PLEASE!!!!!!