Prologue

Prologue

   More than a million of years ago, life was so difficult to live and so violent however beautiful the nature was. The power of the scourge was the overtaking power whilst peace was unknown. What a harsh nature did human have? No wonder we nowadays, sometimes just find unbearable violence around us. We inherited that from our grand-grand grand ancestors.

   Unfairly, everything was divided. In somehow, each place had its' own and only race; black, red or white people. Each land contained one source of food; meat or grass, which was protected in a territory with a huge army. Lands may have been geographically neighboring yet, they never saw each other except in one case; warfare—which isn't a really lovely way in getting to know anyone!—.

   Usually during these wars, and as supposed and expected lots of things would be gone away; houses, food, lives…etc. But all of that wasn't as important as dignity being stumped upon in the worst way ever. People who died—even though vigorously—had a better chance than those still alive. Of course, for those who were still alive after any war or incursion, they'd be taken as slaves to serve the royal court of the winning tribe.

   This cycle was to be held whenever any king felt his thrown unsafe and his people ready to rebel if their food isn't sufficient for long enough. But, not every time the king can save himself in due. Sometimes—and as he formerly did with complete injustice—, a more powerful tribe would be already invading his territory, killing and spreading terror among the natives.

   'If only I knew..' each king would say then, before killing himself and his royal family before getting captured and turned into a slave in the newly made country.

   Life circles and everyone should know that!

ᴪʅʓζϖπϮϡ

Hi, this is the new story and my second attempt after 'Just memories'. Feel free to take a look at it if you haven't already as it's completed now and I'm currently editing it while working on this story.

Back to 'Wegener's love theory', I know that the intro is so poor but, please bare this with me a bit....I'll get over this again and modify it! But for now vote, comment and add my story to your reading list for the upcoming chapters… And tell me what do you think the name hides?

I guess I'll be uploading every week or so. Hope for the best tho…

Sending love,

Mema