Love at First Sight

I woke up on the hellish sound of the alarm. UGH! I hate school, the only thing that keeps me surviving in that building of hell is my best friend Aria, she's a British, white girl with strawberry blond hair, and bluish green eyes and red cheeks. I'm an Italian girl with tan skin, dark brown hair, brown eyes. I thought as I jumped out of bed, took a shower, and got dressed in a red shirt, a pair of skinny jeans and sneakers. I'm kinda tomboy, I think girly stuff are uncomfortable and boring. I dressed up and went downstairs. "Goodmorning, Chelsea!" my mom said as she sipped her coffee. "Morning." I said back and grabbed an apple and took my bag and headed to the door. My school is close to my house so I walk everyday to school.

The moment I entered the school I saw Aria staring at her phone with a confused look. "Hey Aria!" I greeted and gave her a high five as always. "Hey Chelsea!" she greeted back.

"Why were you staring at your phone like that?"

"I..." she was cut off by the bell "Tell you in lunch."

I muttered "Ok" as I headed to the first class, English. It was boring but the rest of the classes were pretty quick. It was time for lunch. I ran to the cafeteria, got some food and sat on our usual table, waiting for Aria to come and tell me what she was going to tell me. I looked back and saw her coming. "So why were you staring at your phone in the morning?" I asked as I took a bite from my apple. She didn't answer, she just stared at me with a weird smile. "What??" I asked confused from the look on her face. "There's a guy called Michael, that added me on facebook." She finally spoke "Liked 3 pictures of me, and said 'How old are you?'" I stopped chewing my food and stared at her. That name seems familiar, I thought. "What's weird is...." she looked at me as if she was examining me "You both have the same last name!". "Michael Cordasco!!!" I raised my voice "THAT'S MY COUSIN!"