Bad boys

One morning Ethan Diaz was told by his favorite sister Harley that all the girls were going on a spa trip so it will only be him, his dad, and the twins. Just then he remembered what they had done to him a week ago. They put oil on his guitar strings witch not only made it impossible to play, but rusted the strings so he has to save his money up to get new ones so this was music to ears. So once they left he created his plan.

(TIME SKIP 1 1\2 HOURS)

Finally he came up with a perfect plan... So he managed to get Lewi and Beast into the room they shared. Where's the candy and mud you promised Lewi asked a little angry. Oh don't worry about that now Ethan said as he locked the door. So now the were both scared at how their brother was acting. Before Lewi knew it he was being yanked by his arm to the bed and a cage that Harley made weeks ago was dropped over Beast faster than he could notice. Just then Lewi was pulled over he brother's lap and felt his jeans and batman briefs pulled off his legs. Now he was moving and skewering to get free. Now Ethan pulled a long paddle from under his pillow and smacked hard on the smaller boys creamy ass. He kept the same rhythmic pattern for twenty minutes before he stopped to examine his work. As he looked down he seen the Lewi was sobbing and he was wearing a lovely deep red ass. Now he lifted the boy into the air and switched him with his brother who was still in the cage. Just then he dropped Lewi in the cage then dragged beast by his hair to the bed. Once there he pulled the screaming boy over his lap as he told him to stop yelling or he would get even worse, just then Beast stopped yelling as he felt his basketball shorts and his ninja turtles briefs pulled off. After about ten minutes in the spanking as he lectured Beast about messing with people's stuff Beast started to yell. Once that happened his dad that just returned from work heard. He ran up the stairs and busted the door open then he noticed why he was screaming. He seen his oldest son spanking one of the twins and they other one crying nursing his butt with rubs just then Ethan stopped and pushed the kid off. After Beast was realest he ran straight to his father crying wetting his dad's sleeve. "ETHAN MY ROOM NOW!" Tim said enraged as he went to free the other twin. After nursing the twins and putting them down for naps he went to deal with his oldest son. Ethan told him why he did that. "So this was all about stings?!"Tim asked really confused. "No those strings are rare and cost fifty bucks for three and I need six." Ethan exclaimed."Still yet you don't spank your brothers' red like that now drop your clothes and bend over." he said partially yelling.Ethan did as told as unbuttoned his dark jeans and black Calvin's he twitched out of fear and braced for he father's wrath. Finally Tim spanked Ethan with a leather paddle smack smack smack smack smack he dad spanked him like that for an hour before noticing the boy was sobbing and his ass was a really deep red. If you ever spank anyone in this house like that again your going to get this and get sent to boys camp. The boy nodded and walked to his room, after ten minutes his dad went and put cream on his butt before he fell asleep in his boxers.

(TIME SKIP 3 HOURS)

After all of the boys woke up something odd happened. "Sowy Ethan for ruining your strings." Lewi said "Ya we needed that spanking for a while."Beast said on the edge of crying. No no don't cry come here both of you all of their butts still sore he cuddled with his baby brothers for a while then they fell asleep again not knowing there dad was watching everything. So cute he mumble

Another chapter vote and leave a comment for suggestions